- Volume 18 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Design Parameters for Earthwork/Bridge Transition Structure for Ultra-High Speed Running
초고속 주행시 교량/토공 접속부 보강방안의 설계변수 분석
- Lee, Il-Wha (High-speed Railroad Systems Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Sung-Jin (High-speed Railroad Systems Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Su-Hyung (Metropolitan Transportation Research Center, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Kang-Myung (Taemyung Co., Ltd.)
- Received : 2014.09.23
- Accepted : 2015.02.17
- Published : 2015.04.30
The development of railway roadbed for 600km/h train speed level is very difficult because unpredictable static and dynamic interaction occurs between the ultra-high speed train and the infrastructure. Especially, an earthwork-bridge transition zone is a section in which influential factors react, such as bearing capacity, compression, settlement, drainage, and track irregularity; these interactions can include complicated dynamic interaction. Therefore, if static and dynamic stability are secured in transition zones, it is possible to develop roadbeds for ultra-high speed railways. In the present paper, design parameters for transition reinforcement applied to present railway design criteria are analytically examined for ultra-high speed usage on a preferential basis. Design parameters are the presence of reinforcing materials, geometric shape, stiffness of materials, and so on. Analysis is focused on the deformation response of the track and running stability at ultra-high speed.
Grant : 고속철도 자갈궤도 급속경화 궤도기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통부
- I.W. Lee, S.J. Lee, S.H. Lee, T.H. Kang (2010) Evaluation of deformation characteristics for bridge/earthwork transition reinforcement methods considering moving load, Journal of Korea Society for Railway, 13(3), pp. 298-303.
- I.W. Lee (2006) Earthwork-bridge approach design and maintenance considering the interface, Geotechnical Engineering, 22(11), pp. 46-55.
- A.Prud' Home (1970) La Voie Revue Generale des Chemins de Fer, Nospecial.
- K.Y. Eum, J.H. Lee, Y.K. Park (2013) A study on field behavioral characteristics of the roadbed according to the speed increase in highspeed train (HEMU-430x), IJR International Journal of Railway, 6(2), pp. 78-84. https://doi.org/10.7782/IJR.2013.6.2.078
- European Rail Research Institute (1999), Rail Bridges for speeds >200km/h. Final Report D214.
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2003) Special specifications for high-speed line.
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2008) Design guideline for honam high-speed line.
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2012) Railroad design standard (Roadbed volume).