- Volume 18 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Railway Timetable Considering Optimal Path Finding Method in Rail Network (Focused on Revenue Allocation)
열차스케줄을 고려한 도시철도 이용객의 통행행태 추정 (수입금 정산사례를 중심으로)
- Lee, Chang-Hun (Seoul National University of Science and Technology, Graduate School of Railroad) ;
- Shin, Seong-Il (The Seoul Institute, Dept. of Transportation System Research) ;
- Kim, Si-Gon (Seoul National University of Science and Technology, Graduate School of Railroad)
- Received : 2014.11.12
- Accepted : 2015.02.23
- Published : 2015.04.30
It is necessary to determine real path for urban railway users in order to allocate revenues between urban railway organizations. Out of several algorithms used to determine optimal routes, the k-path algorithm based on link-label has been utilized. However, this k-path algorithm has certain flaws. For example, optimal route can change depending on the travel and walking time, transfer penalty, and so on. Also, this algorithm cannot take into account the characteristics of users, who prefer express train to normal trains. In this paper, an algorithm is proposed to determine one single optimal route based on the traffic card data. This method also can search for an optimal path in conjunction with the railway timetable.
- C.H. Lee, D.J. Jeong, K.M. Sohn (2012) A public transportation card data-based route estimation issue according to the entry of private rail organization, The 67th Conference of Korean Society of Transportation, Daegu, South KOREA, pp. 151-156.
- H.J. Jeong, C.H. Lee, S.I. Shin (2012) The railroad dynamic assignment model based on departure times and service schedules, The 67th Conference of Korean Society of Transportation, Daegu, South KOREA, pp.63-68.
- S.H. Cheon (2010) Development of a smart card data-based stochastic transit assignment model on integrated public transportation networks, PhD Thesis, Seoul National University.
- S.I. Shin (2004) Finding the first K shortest loopless paths in a transportation network, Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, 22(6), pp. 121-131.
- Seoulmetro et al. (2013) Revenue allocation of railway organizations in Seoul metropolitan area, Seoul Institute.