- Volume 39 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
The System Position from High Firing Rate of Anti-Aircraft Gun system
고발사율 대공포 발사에 따른 체계자세 연구
- Hwang, Boo Il (Defense Agency for Technology and Quality) ;
- Lee, Boo Hwan (Research & Design Center, Doosan DST.) ;
- Kim, Chi Hwan (Research & Design Center, Doosan DST.)
- Received : 2014.08.01
- Accepted : 2015.03.31
- Published : 2015.06.01
Anti-aircraft gun system is used for low-level air defense system and has more than twin guns with high firing rate in order to maximize the capability of defense. Gun's vibration and bullet's variance has a critical effect on accuracy and hit probability of weapon system such as anti-aircraft gun system with high firing rate. Typical mechanism to reduce the amount of vibration and shock during gun-fire process is very important design factor. In this paper, the suspension characteristics of the vehicle are studied for the improvement of isolating performance of gun firing system with high firing rate. Gun fire test for the vehicle is conducted and computational models using Recurdyn and Adams are created based on test results. Through this study, results of computational analysis are compared with the real test results, which includes type, location and quantity of suspension and gun mechanism are selected for anti-aircraft gun. From the result of this study, we could make basic design and consider the proper component of the system such as suspension and gun spring.
Gun Vibration;Gun Spring;Hit Probability;Vibration Test;Anti-Aircraft Gun with High Firing Rate
- Kim, H.-W., Lee, C.-H., Hong, S., Choi, J.-S., Yeu, T.-K. and Min, C.-H., 2007, "A Study on Steering Performance of Tracked Vehicle Being Composed of Four Tracks on Extremely Cohesive Soft Soil by Using RecurDyn," KSAE, Vol.2, pp.709-715.
- Song, O.-S. and Nam, K.-M., 2009," Vibration Analysis of a Heavy Truck via Road Tests," The Korea Institute of Military Science and Technology, Vol. 12, No.3, pp. 266-271.
- Kim, J.-H., Choi, B.-M. and Woo, H.-G., 2000, "Tracked Vehicle Vibration Environmental Comparison Using Fatigue Damage Spectrum," The Korea Institute of Military Science and Technology, Vol. 3, No.5, pp. 191-197.
- Real-Time Motion Tracking Detection System for a Spherical Pendulum Using a USB Camera vol.40, pp.9, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2016.40.9.807