- Volume 29 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
The Spinning Right-angle Stereo Vision System to Center the Shifted Object on the 3-Dimensional Image
이동되는 목표물을 3차원 영상에 중심화시키는 회전 직각 스테레오 비젼 시스템
- Received : 2015.09.14
- Accepted : 2015.10.06
- Published : 2015.11.30
In this paper, we proposed the spinning right-angle stereo vision system to center the shifted object on 3-dimensional image using a human eyesight-like, and the system is reconstructed with conventional stereo vision system. In this proposed system, the centering results of objects on the 3-dimensional image are very good, and we got the parameter ratios 89~112% for the real measurement values. Therefore, the suggested the spinning right-angle stereo vision system have a high possibilities to be applied to many industrial system parts and to be used for robot system, automatic system, and etc.
Right-Angle Stereo Vision System;Object Centering;Centroid Method
- Stephen T. Barnard, and William B Thompson, "Disparity analysis of image", IEEE Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.PAMI-2, No.4, pp.333-340, 1980. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.1980.4767032
- K. T. Kim, J. S. Lee, S. H. Kim, E. S. Kim, S. Y. Park and Y. B. Lee, "Human-like stereo vision system based on Optical JTC", SPIE Optical Pattern Recognition, Vol.3466, pp.259-266, 1998.
- J. Olson and D. J. Coombs, "Real-time vergence control for binocular robots", Intl. J of Computer Vision, pp.23-33. 1991.
- J. S. Lee, C. W. Seo and E. S. Kim, "Real-time stereo object tracking system by usisng block matching algorithm and optical BPEJTC", Optics Communications, Vol.191, pp.191-202, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0030-4018(01)01137-3
- C. W. Seo, S. H. Lee and E. S. Kim, "3-D object tracking using 3-D information and optical correlator in the stereo vision system", J. of KOSBE, Vol.7, No.3, pp.248-260, 2002.
- D. Tzonvaras, N Grmmaiidis and M. G. Strintzis, "Three-dimensional camera motion estimation and foreground/background seperation for stereoscopic image sequence", Opt. Eng. Vol.36, No.2, pp.574-579, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1117/1.601229
- Rafael C. Gonzalez and Tichard E. Woods, Digital Image Processing, 1993.
- Skolnick M.M., Brown, R.H., Bhagvati, C., Wolf, B.R., "Morphological algorithms for centroid normalization in relational matching", IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems 1989, Vol.2, pp.987-990, 1989.
- C. W. Seo, "The Measurement of the Object Size using the Right-angle Stereo Vision System", J. of KIIEE, Vol. 23, No.10, pp.134-142, 2009.
Supported by : 김포대학교