- Volume 29 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Development of Heating and Cooling System with New Heat Exchange Cycle for High Efficiency and Peak Power Reduction Using Real time Constant Refrigerant Pressure Control
실시간 일정압력 제어기술을 적용한 냉난방장치의 피크부하 저감과 에너지 효율 향상을 위한 시스템 개발
- Received : 2015.07.16
- Accepted : 2015.09.16
- Published : 2015.11.30
Systemic heating and cooling air conditioning systems are popular in various industrial fields and even home. Recently, the rate of supply of this kind of multi-heat pump has been increased under ESCO financing supporting system. Generally the heat pumping system has a structural simplicity and easy installation benefits. and has good running efficiency under normal designed condition. But under extreme climate condition (over
Heat Pump;Buffering Refrigerant Accumulator;Constant Refrigerant Pressure Control
- KINITI, "Current technique in Airconditioning using Heat-pump" Research Report Vol.85, 1992.
- J. H. Cha, "Heat-pump for Refrigeration and Air-conditioning", 2004, Current technique Report, Korea Institute of Industry and Technology Information.
- D. A. Reay, "Compact heat exchangers, enhancement and heat pumps", Int. J. Refrigeration, vol.25, June 2002.
- S. D. Kim, Y. S .Kim, W. J. Lee "Empirical Analyses of the Effect of DSM on Peak Time Power Demand in Korea", Environmental and Resource Economics Review, Volume 17, Number 2, June 2008 pp.213-233.
- W. C. Yun, Y. H. Sonn, "The Economic Comparison of EHP and GHP for Medium Capacity Air-conditioning ", Environmental and Resource Economics Review Volume 20, Number 2, June 2011 pp. 381-398.
- C. G. Moon, S. D. Kim "An Application of the Multilevel Model Estimation and Prediction of the Heat Load Profile Using Weather and Heating/ Cooling Data", Environmental and Resource Economics Review Volume 16, Number 4, December 2007 pp. 803-832.
- Y. S. Jang, B. H. Kang, "Contribution rate analysis of Multi-Heatputm System during to Peak Power during Winter Season", Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Volume 39, No.11, Nov. 2010, pp.17-21.
- J.S. Song, "Simulation on the Performance of a Multi-type Heat-pump System with a Variation of Pipe Length and Height", Thesis for M. Sc. Eng Korea Univ. 2006.
- K. M. Yeo, "The Heat-pump Superheat Control by using an IntelligentAlgorithm" Thesis for M. Sc. Eng Kookmin Univ.2012.
- H. B. Choi, J. C. Lee, A. N. Kang, "Study on the Smart Energy Management Through the Peak Energy Monitoring and Load Controls by Level" The Journal of KIIT, Volume11, No. 1, 2013, pp.35-40.
- D. H. Lee, "A study on performance improvement of air conditioner adopting condensed refrigerant bypass method", Thesis for M. Sc. Eng Chung Ju Univ, 2009.
Supported by : 중소기업청