- Volume 29 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Extraction Method of Parameter of Self Excited Eddy Current Brake Using L-C Resonance and characteristic research
L-C 공진형 자여자 와전류 브레이크의 파라미터 추출 방법 및 특성연구
- Jeong, Taechul ;
- Cho, Sooyoung ;
- Ahn, Hanwoong ;
- Jeong, Geochul ;
- Park, Eung-Seok ;
- Cho, Hyuntae ;
- Lee, Ju
- Received : 2015.08.24
- Accepted : 2015.11.05
- Published : 2015.11.30
In recent years, numerous studies have attempted to find and explore the auxiliary brake and the oil pressure type and electrical type are mainly used. However, the model proposed here is to self-excited eddy current brake. The advantage of this is it does not require an external power supply and can be produced to reduce the size than others. This self-eddy current brake consists of RLC circuit so resistance, inductance and capacitance value can be considered a fixed value. But, inductance and resistance value changes depending on the shape, temperature and magnetic alteration. Therefore, in this paper, the focal point is characteristic analysis according to the parameter variations. Also, using this result, this paper explains how to estimate the capacitance.
SEIG;Eddy current brake;Parameter design;L-C Resonance
- Tae-Chul Jeong, Mi-Jung Kim, Ki-Deok Lee, Jae-Jun Lee, Jung-Ho Han, Seung-Joo Kim,and Ju Lee, "Eddy Current Brake performance improvement and analysis for commercial vehicle auxiliary brake application," KIEE, Summer academic conference, July 2013.
- S. Sharif, J. Faiz, K. Sharif, "Performance analysis of a cylindrical eddy current brake", IET (Electric Power Applications), Vol. 6, No.12, pp.661-668, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-epa.2012.0006
- Dawit Seyoum, "The dynamic analysis and control of a self-excited induction generator driven by a wind turbine.", A thesis submitted to The University of New South Wales for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications March, 2003.
- SM. H. Haque, Ali I. Maswood, "Determination of Excitation Capacitance of a Three-Phase Self-Excited Induction Generator", Power and Energy Society General Meeting, IEEE, 2012.
- A.Chatterjee, K.Roy and D.Chatterjee, "Performance Evaluation of Single Phase Self Excited Wind Generator using Three Phase Machine", Automation, Control, Energy and Systems (ACES), 2014.
- N.H. Malik and A.A. Mazi, "Capacitor requirements for isolated self excited induction generators", IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 62-68, 1987.
- A.M. Eltamaly, "New formula to determine the minimum capacitance required for self-excited induction generator", Proc. of the IEEE 23rd Power Electronics Specialist Conference, Vol. 1, pp. 106-110, 2002.
Grant : 그린상용차용 전기식 회생 보조 브레이크 시스템 개발
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원