- Volume 14 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Behaviour of Foundation Ground with Marine Clay in Anisotropy
이방성을 갖는 해성점토 기초지반의 거동해석
- Kim, Myeon-Su (Youil Consultent & Engineering) ;
- Lee, Kang-Il (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Daejin University) ;
- Kim, Chan-Ki (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Daejin University) ;
- Yun, Jung-Mann (Dept. of Construction Information System, SinAnsan University) ;
- Baek, Won-Jin (Department of Rural & Boisystems Eingineering, Chonnam National University)
- Received : 2015.01.09
- Accepted : 2015.03.09
- Published : 2015.03.30
This study aims at investigating of the behavioral characteristics of foundation ground subjected to a strip load in anisotropy. Using marine clays sampled at Shihwa area, a series of laboratory tests including triaxial compressive test, plane strain compressive and expansion tests that allows horizontal deformation only and zero strain (
- Duncan, A.M. and Seed, H.B. (1996a), "Anisotropy and Stress Reorientation in Clay", Journal of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, ASCE, Vol.92, No.SM5, pp.21-50.
- Duncan, A.M. and Seed, H.B. (1996b), "Strength Variation along Failure Surfaces in Clay", Journal of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, ASCE, Vol.92, No.SM6, pp. 81-104.
- Hong, W.P. (1988), "Strength Characteristics of Anlsotropic Overconsalidated Clay", Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol.4, No.3, pp.35-42.
- Hong, W.P. (1989), "Influence of the Intermediate Principal Stress on Behavior of Overconsolidated Clay", Journal of the Civil Engineering, KSCE, Vol.8, No.2, pp.99-107.
- Ladd, C.C. (1971), "Strength Parameters and Stress-Strain Behavior of Saturated Clays." Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Civil Engineering, Research Report R pp.65-11.
- Lade, P.V. (1978), "Cubical Triaxial Apparatus for Soil Testing", Geotechnical Testing Journal, GTJODJ, Vol.1, No.2, pp.93-101. https://doi.org/10.1520/GTJ10376J
- Lee, K.L. (1970), "Comparison of Plane Strain and Triaxial Tests of Sand", Journal of the Soil Mechanics and Foundations Division, ASCE, Vol.96, No.SM3, pp.901-923.
- Lee, K.L., and Shubeck, R.T. (1971), "Plane-Strain Undraned Strength of Compacted Clay", Journal of the Soil Mechanics and Foundatons Division, ASCE, Vol.97, No.SM1, pp.219-234.
- Lee, K.I. (1995), "A Behavior of Undrained Clayey Foundation Using Single Failure Surface Constitutive Model", Ph.D, Thesis, Chonnam National University, pp.66-81.
- Nam, J.M.,, Hong, W.P., (1993), "The Stress Strain Behavior of Sand in Cubical Triaxial Tests", Journal of the Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol.9, No.4, pp.83-92.