- Volume 31 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
The Characteristics on the Housing Plan of Yongho-dong Policy Migration Refugees Village Since the Early 1970's in Busan
1970년대 초 부산 용호동 정책이주마을의 주택평면변화 특성
- Kim, Young Yun ;
- Kim, Jun ;
- Yoo, Jae-Woo
- 김용운 ;
- 김준 ;
- Received : 2015.02.05
- Accepted : 2015.05.18
- Published : 2015.05.30
This research is concerning on changing residential space of enforced migrant residential housing area for migration refugees in the early 1970s, Busan. Research method is as follows. Dedicated on-site investigation for possible cooperation residents housing 25 households, conducted the actual survey residents wrote the actual figures. The results were as follows. First, after enlargement size is
Busan migration refugees village;adjusting dwelling plan;changing housing plan;support and infill
- Jo, S. K., & Park, H. Y. (2013). A Study on the Spatial Structure in the Housing Complex of the Political Migration through the 'Power Theory' based on the Banyeo 1 District in the City of Busan, AIK Local Conference Proceeding.
- Kang, M. G. (2009). The Residential Spaces Characteristics of the Formation and Transformation for the Collective Migration Housing Complexes in Busanfocused on Ban-song, Ban-yeo and Yong-ho districts -, PhD. Dissertation, Bukyeong University.
- Metropolitan City of Busan (2012). Residental environment improvement project in the policy settlement : Summary report, 24, 27, 29.
- Oh, Y. K. (2011). A Study on Characteristics of Residents for Residental Environment Improvement Project in the Policy Settlement.
- Shin, Y. J. (1989). Research on the transformation of the residential settlement by policy.
- Shin, Y. J. (1994). A study on the consciousness of the publicly-proposed-house residents about housing: Focused on two-storey row-house with four flats in one building, PhD. Dissertation, Bukyeong University.
Supported by : 한국연구재단