- Volume 31 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
BIM정보프레임워크 기반의 속성체계 표준화에 관한 기초연구
A Basic Study on Property Structure Standardization based on BIM Information Framework
- 투고 : 2014.07.02
- 심사 : 2015.05.07
- 발행 : 2015.05.30
One of the benefits according to BIM(Building Information Modeling) application is that a single BIM data could be performed in various construction stages to maximize work efficiency. However, currently BIM data is generated and used for only one task. Therefore, architects should make each different types of BIM data in a same project. These individually different types of BIM data becomes an obstacle for its sharing and communicating among projects or cooperators. Eventually, it causes misunderstanding that BIM increases workload and it is too complicate to apply, so that proliferation of BIM has been delayed to the whole construction industry. In order to overcome these situations, common guideline and BIM standard that every main agents could share and utilize are needed among each stages or each disciplines. Based on these criteria, BIM library contents which have common properties should be developed to share standard and data. For this, property system standardization has to be preceded. This study suggests data schema for standardized BIM library property system based on BIM information framework and the schema provides not only common data implementation environment but also maximization of BIM efficiency through utilization of this standardized property system.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국토교통부
- BuildingSMART KOREA (2012). Advanced Direction and Development of Detailed Management Manual, Research Report, Public Procurement Service.
- BuildingSMART KOREA & GS Construction Corp. (2011). Reinforcement of Construction Cost Management through Rough Estimate Demonstration Program Development, Research Report, Public Procurement Service.
- Han, C. H., Joo. K. B. & Kim, H. J. (2007). A Study on a Improvement Plan for Classification System of Construction Material based on Consideration to the UN/SPSC Attribute Code, Proceeding of the Construction Engineering and Management, 762-767.
- Jo, C. W. (2012). A Study on Standard Framework for Implementing Open BIM -A Proposal for Developing Practical BIM Standard in Korea-, Ph.D. Dissertation, Kyunghee Univ., 4.
- Korean Institute of Architects (2008). Korean Architectural Documents & Information Standard v1.5.
- Kwon, S. H., Lee, W. J. & Jo, C. W. (2013). Study for Architectural Standard Details Based on BIM Information Framework, Transactions of the Society of CAD/CAM Engineers, 18(2), 93-103. https://doi.org/10.7315/CADCAM.2013.093
- Kim, J. Y. (2013). A Study on the BIM Framework for Integrated Process Management, Master Thesis, Kyonggi Univ. 76-79.
- Lee, E. B. (2011). A Study on Standardization of BIM Library for Classification System and Property Information, Master Thesis, Sejong Univ., 55-61.
- Lee, J. Y. (2000). A Study on the Conceptual Basis of the Construction Information Classification Systems-Focused on the facets of the Uniclass, J. of the Archi. Institute of Korea, 16(11), 3-10.
- Lee, K. S., Park, H. P., Oh, E. H. & Park, S. H. (2002). A Study on the Establishment Plan of Integrated Construction Information Classification, Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 3(2), 99-106.
- Lee, M. C. (2010). A Study on the BIM Property Information Modeling for the Cost Estimate of the Public Construction Projects, Master Thesis, Seoul National Univ. of Tech., 24-30.
- Lee, S. I., Han, J. S. & Jo, C. W. (2014). A study on Information Framework Application Plan for Library Property System, Proceedings of the Society Construction IT Convergence, 31-32.
- McGraw Hill Construction (2009). The Business Value of BIM, SmartMarket Report, 18-24.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2009). Korea Construction Classification System.
- Yoo, J. H., Jin, D. B. & Kang, B. C. (2011). Proposal for Standard Parameter System of Architecture Object on Revit, Proceedings of the Society of CAD/CAM Engineers Conference, 245-252.