- Volume 31 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Evaluation of Indoor Environment and Passengers Comfort in the Subway Stations in Summer
여름철 지하역사 실내환경 특성 및 쾌적성 평가에 관한 연구
- Han, Ji-Eun ;
- Kwon, Soon-Bark ;
- Chun, Chung-Yoon
- 한지은 ;
- 권순박 ;
- Received : 2015.02.24
- Accepted : 2015.05.14
- Published : 2015.05.30
The purpose of this study is to evaluate passenger's comfort in subway stations in the summer. Six subway stations in Seoul were selected and a survey was carried out targeting subway passengers. The survey was carried out from
Passenger Comfort;Subway Stations;Indoor Environment
- Abbaspour, M., Jafari, M. J., Mansouri, N., Moattar, F., Nouri, N., & Allahyari, M. (2008), Thermal comfort evaluation in Tehran metro using Relative Warmth Index. International Journal of Environmental Science & Technology, 5(3), 297-304. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03326024
- Carteni, A., Cascetta, F., & Campana, S. (2015), Underground and ground-level particulate matter concentrations in an Italian metro system. Atmospheric Environment, 101, 328-337. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2014.11.030
- Chun, C., & Tamura, A. (2005), Thermal comfort in urban transitional spaces. Building and Environment, 40, 633-639. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2004.08.001
- Ordody, P. (2000). Thermal comfort in the passenger areas of the Budapest metro. Periodica Polytechnica Mechanical Engineering, 44(2), 309-317.
- Kim, H. R., Kim, D. G., Kum, J. S., Chung, Y. H., Kim, J. R., & Kim, M. S. (2009), The study for thermal environment improvement at subway station platform(Part 2: Thermal environment according to supply outdoor temperature), Proceeding of the SARECK 2009 Summer Annual Conference, 561-564.
- Kim, K. Y., Kim, Y. S., Roh, Y. M., Lee, C. M. & Kim, C. N. (2008), Spatial distribution of particulate matter (PM 10 and PM 2.5) in Seoul Metropolitan Subway stations. Journal of hazardous materials, 154(1), 440-443. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2007.10.042
- Kwon, S. B., Jeong, W., Park, D., Kim, K. T., & Cho, K.H. (2015), A Multivariate Study for characterizing Particulate Matter (PM10, PM2.5, and PM1) in Seoul Metropolitan Subway Stations, Korea. Journal of hazardous materials, submitted.
- Lee, A. R., Park, J. Y., Lee, S. J., Cho, H.-J., Jang, C.-Y., & Park, J.-S. (2013), Field study on effects at screen doors in platforms, Proceedings of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 33(2), 327-328.
- Lee, S. W., Jeong, D. U., Lee, S. Y., Cha, S. G., & Sym, M. S. (2003), A study on the evaluation of acoustic characteristic in underground subway stations in Seoul, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 19(4), 155-162.
- Ministry of Environment (2014), Management of Indoor Air Quality Act
- Park, D. U., Yun, K. S., Park, S. T., & Ha, K. C. (2005). Characterization of PM10 and PM2.5 Levels inside Train and in Platform of Subway. Korean Society of Environmental Health, 31(1), 39-46.
- Sohn, J. R., Jung, Y. R., Park, H. H., Oh, Y. H., Choi, W., & Kim, S. G. (2009). The Removal Effect of Fine Particles Applied Platform Screen Door in Seoul Subway Station. Journal of Environmental and Sanitary Engineering, 24(4), 60-68.
- Yeo, R. G., Kim, T. W., & Hong, W. H. (2008). Analysis on how indoor air pollutants influence the human body in underground commercial space. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 24(11), 321-328.
Supported by : 한국도시철도기술연구원