- Volume 31 Issue 5
The authors examined the size effect of reinforced concrete(RC) beams using natural coarse aggregates and recycled coarse aggregates. The specimens were made of concrete with a maximum coarse aggregate size of 20 mm. In this study, depth-to-width ratio, shear span-to-depth ratio, tension steel ratio and RCA replacement ratio were fixed 1.5(i.e., h/b=1.5), 3(i.e., a/d=3), 1.2%(i.e.,
순환골재;건설폐기물;순환골재 치환율;전단 강도;크기효과
- Yang, K. H., Eun, H. C., & Jung, H. S. (2001). The prediction on the shear strength of reinforced concrete deep beams included size effect. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 17(12), 35-44.
- Bazant, Z. P., & Kazemi, M. T. (1991). Size effect on diagonal shear failure of beams without stirrups. ACI Structural Journal, 88(3), 268-276.
- Park, K. H., & Yeom, D. W. (1996). Size effect on the shear strength of high strength reinforced concrete short beams without stirrup. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 16(2), 529-536.
- Park, S. S., & Roh, J. W. (2005). An Experimental Study on the Strength of Shear Capacity of the Reinforced Concrete Deep Beam. Department of Architectural Engineering, Pusan National University.
- Rios, R. D., & Riera, J. (2004). Size effects in the analysis of reinforced concrete structures. Engineering Structures, 26, 1115-1125. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2004.03.012
- Tan, K. H., Kong, F. K,. Teng, S., & Guan, L. (1997). High-strength concrete deep beams with effective span and shear span variations beam. ACI Structural Journal, 94(5), 572-582.
- Taylor, H, P. J. (1972). Shear strength of large beam. Journal of the Structural Division, Proceedings of the ASCE, 98(11), 2473-2490.
- Walraven, J., & Lehwaliter, N. (1994). Size effect in short beams loaded in shear. ACI Structural Journal, 91(5), 585-593.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단