- Volume 31 Issue 5
This research is to suggest a unit-module plan of cross stacking method for design diversity of modular housing. In this study, we analyzed cases of the domestic and overseas modular construction which applied with the cross stacking method. Through case studies, we confirmed that the method was suitable for diverse design plan of modular housing. In addition, we performed 3D modeling, using framed modules of dormitory for foreigners and public dormitory for university students. Through this process, we have identified constructional and structural problems. Futhermore, we derived solutions for the problems and also for detailed unit-module plan of the cross stacking method. Thus, we made a model of unit-module plan to verify its utility and then we confirmed that it is very useful to the cross stacking method for design diversity of modular housing.
유닛모듈러 공법;모듈러 주택;유닛모듈;교차적층방식;디자인 다양성
- http://www.designboom.com/architecture/mmw-architects -shipping-container-art-gallery
- Jun, Y., Lee, Y., & Kim, K. (2014). A study on application techniques in design phase of applying a crossing stacking method of modular housing, Proceedings of annual conference of the Korean Institute of Building Construction, 14(2), 81-82.
- Kim, J. (2012). A study on the practical application of modular construction for residential facilities, Thesis, Sunchon University.
- Park, S., & Oh S. (2013) A study of the modular architecture units for collective habitation - focused on the residence of a single or a couple of persons, Proceedings of annual conference of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 33(2), 129-130.
- Yang, H. (2011). A study on the characteristics of the space construction in container architecture, Thesis, Konkuk University.
- Yoon, J. (2005). A study on adaptation potential of modular construction for temporary housing for refugees from disaster, Thesis, Yonsei University.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단