- Volume 52 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Thermal and Acoustic Properties of Nanofilament Fabrics
나노필라멘트 직물의 열 및 음향학적 특성에 관한 연구
- Lee, Nu Ri (Department of Organic Material Science and Engineering, Pusan National University) ;
- Min, Mun Hong (Dyetec Institute) ;
- Kim, Han Seong (Department of Organic Material Science and Engineering, Pusan National University)
- Received : 2015.03.03
- Accepted : 2015.04.14
- Published : 2015.04.30
Nanofibers, which have larger specific surface areas than conventional fibers, significantly enhance the functionality of conventional fiber materials in addition to introducing new features. Thermal barrier and sound insulation tests were conducted to assess the thermal and acoustic properties of the nanofilament fabrics prepared from polyethylene terephthalate (PET)/modified PET sea-island bicomponent fibers. The results indicate that fabrics with filament diameter of 400 nm exhibited excellent thermal and sound insulation performance compared to the fabrics with filament diameter of 600 nm.
Supported by : 지식경제부
- S. J. Doh and D. H. Baik, "Nanofilament Manufacturing Technology", Fiber Technol. Ind., 2010, 14, 47-54.
- H. T. Cho and H. Lee, "Dyeing Behaviors of a Disperse Dye on Ultra-micro PET Fibers", Text. Sci. Eng., 2010, 47, 77-84.
- Y. S. Hong, "A Review on Thermal Comfort Properties of Textiles", Cheju Halla University Collected Papers, 1990, 14, 299-326.
- S. M. Kim and D. H. Ryu, "A Study on the Thermal Property and Comfort Sensation of Velvet", J. Living Sci. Res., 1996, 22, 133-159.
- M. K. Song, B. I. Jun, T. H. Kim, and K. B. Lee, "Heat Transfer Mechanism of Textile Materials for Clothing", Text. Sci. Eng., 1995, 32, 205-211.
- H. B. Lee and J. T. Kim, "Performance Evaluation of Acoustic Properties on Environmental Noise Reduction (II): Experimental Method for Acoustic Isolation Materials", Research on Engineering, 1994, 25, 123-130.
- C. M. Lee and D. R. Kim, "A Measuring Technology of the Absorption Ratio and the Transmission Loss Using the Tube Method", J. KSNVE Annual Spring Conference, 1998, 659-663.
- I. R. Choi and H. K. Bang, "A Study on the Noise Absorption of Textiles for Interiors", The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 2012, 20, 475-484. https://doi.org/10.7741/rjcc.2012.20.4.475
- J. S. Bok, C. J. Hong, and C. W. Joo, "Studies on the Characterization of the Needle Punching Laminated Nonwovens(I)", J. Korean Fiber Soc., 1998, 35, 693-701.