- Volume 29 Issue 12
In this work, we reported fabrication of sealing the glass substrate using laser treatment at low temperature for electrochemical luminescence (ECL) cell. The laser treatment at temperature is using laser diode. The glass substrate sealing by laser treatment tested at 3-10W, 2-5 mm/s for build and tested. The sealing laser treatment method will allow associate coordination between the two glass substrate was enclosed. The effect of laser treatment to sealing the glass substrate was found to have cracks and air gap at best thickness of about 550-600 im for condition 3 W, 3 mm/s. The surface of sealing was roughness which was not influent to electrodes It can reduce the cracks, crevices and air gaps as well, improves the performance viscosity in butter bus bar electrodes. Therefore, it is more effective viscosity between two FTO glasses substrate.
Electrochemi-luminescence;Fluorine-doped tin oxide glass;Glass frit;Laser sealing;Laser welding
- R.K. Brow, D.R. Tallant, "Structural design of sealing glasses", Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids Vol. 222, pp.396-406, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-3093(97)90142-3
- M. Brochu, B. D. Gauntt, R. Shah, G. Miyake, R. E. Leohman, "Comparison between barium and strontium glass composites for sealing SOFCs", Journal of the European Ceramic Society Vol. 26, pp.3307-3313, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jeurceramsoc.2005.08.002
- R. L. Dietz, "Optical fiber sealing with solder glass", in proceedings of SPIE Vol. 5578, Bellingham, USA, pp.642-651, 2004.
- H. S. Daniel, D. R. Moore, V.J. Tekippe, "Glass soldering improves photonic component packaging", in Laser Focus World, 1994.
- P. E. Burrows, G. L. Graff, M. E. Gross, P. M. Martin, M. Hall, E. Mast, C. Bonham, W. Bennett, L.Michalski, M. Weaver, J. J. Brown, D. Fogarty, L. S. Sapochak, "Gas permeation and lifetime tests on polymer-based barrier coatings", in proceedings of SPIE Vol.4105, pp.75-83, 2000.
- Cedric Chaminade, Alexander Olowinsky, Heidrun Kind, "Laser-based glass soldering for MEMS packaging," in proceedings of ICALEO, LIA, pp.143-148 (2007)
- H. M. Kwon, D.W. Han, D.J. Kwak, Y.M. Sung, Current Applied Physics Vol. 10 S172, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cap.2009.11.065
- Min.-Woo. Park, Seon.-Hee. Park, Dong.-Joo. Kwak, Youl.-Moon. Sung, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Vol. 12, p.3309, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1166/jnn.2012.5572
- Woo.-Jin. Choi, Dong.-Joo. Kwak, Cha.-Soo. Park, Youl.-Moon. Sung, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol. 12, p.3394, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1166/jnn.2012.5571
- Min-Gi Choi, Youl-Moon Sung, "Preparation of double layer porous films of Titanium/Titanium oxide for photoelectrochemical cells application," Optical Materials, Vol. 36, pp.1430-1435, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optmat.2013.12.046
Supported by : 한국연구재단