- Volume 44 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Reduction of Nuruk Flavor in Korean Rice-Distilled Liquor Using SumizymeTM
SumizymeTM을 이용한 쌀 증류주의 누룩취 저감화
- Kwak, Han Sub (Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University) ;
- Kim, Misook (Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University) ;
- Lee, Youngseung (Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University) ;
- Eom, Taekil (Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University) ;
- Seo, Yoojin (Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University) ;
- Shim, Hyoungsuk (BHD Brewery Co., Ltd.) ;
- Ha, Sang-Hyoung (BHD Brewery Co., Ltd.) ;
- Yoon, Ok Hyun (Department of Food and Nutrition, Gimcheon University) ;
- Jeong, Yoonhwa (Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University)
- 곽한섭 (단국대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 김미숙 (단국대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 이영승 (단국대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 엄태길 (단국대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 서유진 (단국대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 심형석 (배혜정도가) ;
- 하상형 (배혜정도가) ;
- 윤옥현 (김천대학교 식품영양학과) ;
- 정윤화 (단국대학교 식품영양학과)
- Received : 2015.02.12
- Accepted : 2015.03.13
- Published : 2015.06.30
The objective of this study was to reduce Nuruk flavor in Korean rice-distilled liquor using different ratios of
Supported by : 농림축산식품부
- Lee CH. 2001. Fermentation technology in Korea. 1st ed. Korea University Press, Seoul, Korea. p 44-69.
- Shin KR, Kim BC, Yang JY, Kim YD. 1999. Characterization of yakju prepared with yeast from fruits volatile components in yakju during fermentation. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 28: 794-800.
- Kim M, Lee Y, Kim I, Eom T, Kim SH, Jo N, Yu S, Jeong Y. 2013. Physicochemical characteristics of Korean traditional spirits brewed with Phellinus linteus by different Nuruks. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 42: 2042-2048. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2013.42.12.2042
- Cho HK, Seo WT, Lee JU, Cho KM. 2012. Quality characteristics of cereal makgeolli rice nuruk prepared Rhizopus oryzae CCS01. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 41: 1002-1008. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2012.41.7.1002
- So MH, Lee JW. 1996. Takju brewing by combined use of Rhizopus japonicus-nuruk and Aspergilus oryzae-nuruk. J Korean Soc Food Nutr 25: 157-162.
- Lee TS, Han EH. 2000. Volatile flavor components in mash of takju prepared by using Rhizopus japonicus nuruks. Korean J Food Sci Technol 32: 691-698.
- Lee TS, Han EH. 2001. Volatile flavor components in mash of Takju prepared by using Aspergillus oryzae nuruks. Korean J Food Sci Technol 33: 366-372.
- Park JH, Choi JH, Yeo SH, Jeong ST, Choi HS, Kang JE, Kim SR. 2013. A study on the quality characteristics of makgeolli using heat treatment of traditional Korean nuruk extract. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 23: 620-628.
- Lee JK, Jo HJ, Yoon JA, Chung KH, Song BC, Kim KI, An JH. 2014. Isolation and identification of microorganisms with antimicrobial activity in makgeolli of different kinds koji and nuruk. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 43: 577-583. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2014.43.4.577
- Yi HC, Moon SH, Park JS, Jung JW, Hwang KT. 2010. Volatile compounds in liquor distilled from mash produced using koji or nuruk under reduced or atmospheric pressure. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 39: 880-886. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2010.39.6.880
- Cho HC, Kang SA, Choi SI, Cheong C. 2013. Quality characteristics of fruit spirits from a copper distillation apparatus. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 42: 743-752. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2013.42.5.743
- Kwak HS, Ahn BH, Kim HR, Lee SY. 2015. Identification of sensory attributes that drive the likeability of Korean rice wines by American panelists. J Food Sci 80: S161-S170. https://doi.org/10.1111/1750-3841.12739
- Lee SJ, Ahn BH. 2010. Sensory profiling of rice wines made with nuruks using different ingredients. Korean J Food Sci Technol 42: 119-123.
- Lee SJ, Lee KG. 2008. Understanding consumer preferences for rice wines using sensory data. J Sci Food Agric 88:690-698. https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.3137
- National Tax Service. 2009. Analysis of liquor regulatory. National Tax Service, Seoul, Korea. p 12-41.
- Bae SM. 1994. Manufacture technology of tradition wine (Yakju, Takju). Kuksundang Enzyme Research, Seoul, Korea. p 188.
- Williams EJ. 1948. Experimental designs balanced for the estimation of residual effects of treatments. Aust J Chem 2: 149-168.
- Bae G. 2013. Quality characteristics of Korean traditional rice wine, Makgeolli made with raw rice. MS Thesis. Dankook University, Gyeonggi, Korea. p 23-32.
- Park JH, Bae SM, Yook C, Kim JS. 2004. Fermentation characteristics of Takju prepared with old rice. Korean J Food Sci Technol 36: 609-615.
- Park CS, Lee TS. 2002. Quality characteristics of takju prepared by wheat flour nuruks. Korean J Food Sci Technol 34: 296-302.
- Huh CK, Lee JW, Kim YD. 2012. Fermentation and quality characteristics of Yakju according to different rice varieties. Korean J Food Preserv 19: 925-932. https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2012.19.6.925
- So MH, Lee YS, Noh WS. 1999. Improvement in the quality of Takju by a modified Nuruk. Korean J Food & Nutr 12:427-432.
- Kong MH, Jeong ST, Yeo SH, Choi JH, Choi HS, Han GJ, Jang MS, Chung IM. 2011. Determination of ginseng Yakju quality using different percentages and application dates of ginseng. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 21: 207-214.
- Kim E, Chang YH, Ko JY, Jeong Y. 2013. Quality characteristics of Makgeolli added with kiwifruit (Actinidia deliciosa). J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 42: 1821-1828. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2013.42.11.1821
- Bae SM, Lee YH, Lee MK, Kang SA, Cheong C. 2008. Effects of traditional Nuruk ratio and yeast on the fermentation and quality of Yakju. J East Asian Soc Dietary Life 18: 41-48.
- Ueda S, Teramoto Y, Saigusa N, Ueki T, Ohba R, Yoshizawa K. 1991. Improvement of the quality of aromatic red rice wine. J Ferment Bioeng 72: 173-178. https://doi.org/10.1016/0922-338X(91)90212-Y
- Teramoto Y, Saijusa N, Yoshida Y, Ueda S, Yoshizawa K. 1994. Production and characteristics of red rice sake. J Inst Brew 100: 3-6. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2050-0416.1994.tb00802.x
- Influence of yeast strains on the physicochemical characteristics, methanol and acetaldehyde profiles and volatile compounds for Korean rice distilled spirit vol.121, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1002/jib.268
- Quality Characteristics of Yakju with Nuruk Extracts vol.48, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2016.48.3.223