- Volume 31 Issue 6
This research aims to identify the design characteristics of modular housing and suggests strategies to improve the design quality at the design phase of the modular housing. For this, we derived 12 different design factors which have impacts on the design quality through interviewing field experts and defined 6 types of analysis criteria. In addition, we arranged relation matrix between the design factors and the analysis criteria. Futhermore, we analyzed the domestic modular housing cases in terms of the matrix. Thus, we set up 24 quality improvement strategies of design in consequence of analyzing modular housing cases.
- Article 5 Clause 2 of Housing Act and Article 7 of Enforcement Decree of the Housing Act (2012).
- Kim, C,. Shim, U., & Ahn, Y. (2013). The Study on the Activation of Domestic Co-Housing Module Application, Proceedings of annual conference of the Korean Institute of Building Construction, 13(2), 141-142.
- Kim, J., & Lee, J. (2014). A Basic Study on the Application of Modular Construction, Journal of the Korean Housing Association, 25(4), 39-46.
- Kim, T., Park, M., Lee, H., & Lee, J (2012). Improvement Plan Proposal for Modular Construction Application in Housing, Proceedings of annual conference of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 32(1), 231-232.
- Article 10 of Regulations of Road Structure and Facilities (2013).
- Article 55 of Enforcement Decree of Road Act (2013).
- Song, Y., Lim, S., Lee G., & Lee, W. (2011). A Study of Current State Examination for Prefab Architecture and Manufacturer, Proceedings of annual conference of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 31(2), 65-66.
- Yoon, J. (2005). A study on adaptation potential of modular construction for temporary housing for refugees from disaster, Thesis, Yonsei University.
- Lee, Y., Lee, D., & Kim, K. (2012). Considerations in the early stage of Designing the Unit Modular Building, Korean journal of construction engineering and management, 13(6), 133-142. https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2012.13.6.133
- Lim, S. (2004). A Study on the Design criteria of Steel Unit House for the Open System, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 20(6), 135-144.
- Lim, S., Park, K., Chae, C., & Kwon, B. (2007). A Study on Factory Product System of Unit Modular Housing System in Korea, United States, Japan, Europe, Journal of the Korean Housing Association, 18(4), 27-35.
- POSCO A&C CO., Ltd. (2011). Modular Unit for Easy Transportation and A Modular Structure Using The Same Capable of Improving Each Joint Structure of Modular Units, KIPRIS, Patent Number 10-1044792.
- Mun, Y., Kim, M., & Park, M. (2013). Domestic and Foreign Case Studies for the Improvement of Unit Modular Housing, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 29(10), 65-73.
- Article 4 of Rule on Automobile Safety Standards (2013).
- Jun, Y., Lee, Y., & Kim, K. (2014). A study on application techniques in design phase of applying a crossing stacking method of modular housing, Proceedings of annual conference of the Korean Institute of Building Construction, 14(2), 81-82.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단, 국토교통과학기술진흥원