- Volume 31 Issue 6
The purpose of this study is to organize the regional characteristic of bakat-chae (outer quarters) in Two-main acces's matgopae-jib (facing bent house), built before the year of 1945 in northern Kyong-gi province. Land is usually the location of the door depends on the terms of the private house and the overall defense deployment types tend to be greatly affected. Especially in the northern Kyong-gi province in matgopae-jib access a variety of ways to accommodate the user's movements are selectively identified and determined to be a number of cases. Among Two-doorway housing types, such as a unique entry in the Gyeonggi Province confirmed only a few types of attention. Thus, the change and development of the relationship Peasant Housing with Two-doorway housing should be studied together. This study is located in northern Kyong-gi province Two-doorway housing to find out the spatial properties of the Peasant Housing and analyzed in relation to its value. In addition, through this study, the presence of traditional architectural Peasant Housing may be worth a review as an opportunity to take advantage of look forward.
Two-main access's matgopaejib;facing bent house;Access type;bakat-chae (outer quarters)
- Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation. (2003) Architectural Heritage, Gyeonggi Province 1-5 volume, whole book
- Survey Report undesignated cultural assets. (2008), Cultural Heritage Administration of Korea volume II, whole book
- Kim, D. (2003) Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation survey of significance and value of the Domestic Vernacular Houses in the first half of the twentieth century. Journal of Architectural History, Korean Architectural Historical Society, Vol.12 No.4
- Gwak, D. (2002) A Study on the Architectural Change of Traditional Farmhouse in Pocheon Province, Journal of the Korean housing association Vol.13 No.2
- Jeong. Y, (2003) A Study on the Plan Property Exchange of Gyeonggi Province the first half of the twentieth century, Journal of Architectural History, Korean Architectural Historical Society, v.12 n.4, 9-11.
- Choi, I. (1989) A study on the middle and upper class residence of late Cho Sun dynasty in southern Korea : architectural characteristics of site pla, Seoul university press
- Jeong. Y, & Lee. S, (2004) A Study on the Toi of Traditional Dwellings in Kyong-gi Province, Korean Architectural Historical Society, Vol.20 No.6.
- Han, J. & Lee, S. (2001) A Study on the siting and the composition of exterior space of korean traditional dwelling in kyong-gi province, Korean Architectural Historical Society, Vol.21 No.1
- Na, J. (2001) A Research on the Rural Houses built before 1945 in the Kyong-gi Province focusing on plan-types, Seoul university press
- Lee, C. (1987) Study on the Characteristics about the main floored hall(Dae-Chung) of the upper class residences during Chosun Dynasty, Ewha Girls ' School of Industrial Art Institute press
- Lee, I. (2001) A Study on the servants' yard of the higher residence in the chosun dynasty period, Myongji university press
- Park, H. (2003) A study on the history of residential space affected by both social and cultural factors, Konkuk university press
- Kim, J. (2007) A Study on the Arrangement of rooms in view of Yangtag kasang Theory, Eastern University Graduate School press
- Kim, S. (2001) In the 1950s, the implementation of the land gains tax billand and change of farm household economy, Kyunghee University press, 49-55
- An Analysis of Characteristics on the One □-shaped Housing Plans in Northern Gyeonggi Province vol.18, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.12813/kieae.2018.18.4.095