- Volume 48 Issue 3
This test focuses on the correlations between joining axial force at non-room temperature and at room temperature according to the surface treatment (Geomet, Dacro, Green Kote, Armore Galv.). The quality characteristics of the fastening axial force required by the KSB 2819 and EN14399-10 standards were discussed. Surface treatment was implemented to S10T and 10.9HRC sets of bolts under the same environmental factors. Development for the stabilization of the fastening axial force required by each standard should continually be enforced, and the fastening and storage in the field should be maintained at room temperature. Managing stabilization of torque enumerated data is required after application of surface treatment. It is concluded that, by conducting the test of applying surface treatment to effectively manage, each lot-specific rate of axial force at room temperature conditions should be maintained below the maximum 4.47%. The decline rate of axial force should be maintained under 2.15% maximum, and the standard deviation of the room temperature condition should be maintained below 0.5.
High tension bolt;Joining;Axile Force;Surface Treatment
- H. G. Suk, I. S. Cho, and H. S. Hong, J. Kor. Inst. Surf. Eng., 44 (2011) 22
- John H. Blackford, An Introduction to the Design and Behavior of Bolted Joints, Marcel Dekker Inc., New York and Basel (1981) 5
- H. G. Suk, D. S. Kim, S. H. Kim, and I. S. Cho, Materials Science Forum, 580-582 (2008) 681 https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.580-582.681
- H. G. Suk, I. S. Cho, Materials Science Forum, 580-582 (2008) 687 https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.580-582.687
- KS B1010, "마찰접합용 고장력 6각볼트, 6각너트, 평와셔의 세트"
- JIS B1186, "마찰접합용 고력 6각볼트, 6각너트, 평와셔의 세트"
- KS B2819, "구조용 토크-전단형 고장력 볼트, 6각너트, 평와셔의 세트"
- EN14399-10, "High-strength structural bolting assemblies for preloading. Part 10: System HRC. Bolt and nut assemblies with calibrated preload"
- JSS II-09.: 구조용 Torshear 형 고력 볼트, 6각 너트, 평와셔의 세트
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 강원대학교