- Volume 24 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Study on the Precursor Adsorption using in-situ Nanoparticle-assisted Attenuated Total Reflectance Infrared Spectroscopy
- Shin, Jae-Soo (Department of Advanced Materials Engineering, Daejeon University) ;
- Park, Myung-Su (Quality Management Group, Duksan Techopia Co. Ltd.) ;
- Jung, Won-Jun (Department of Advanced Materials Engineering, Daejeon University) ;
- Park, Hee-Jung (Department of Advanced Materials Engineering, Daejeon University) ;
- Yun, Ju-Young (Center for Vacuum, Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science) ;
- Kim, TaeWan (Center for Vacuum, Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science) ;
- Kang, Sang-Woo (Center for Vacuum, Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science)
- Received : 2015.07.23
- Accepted : 2015.07.29
- Published : 2015.07.30
The adsorption behavior of tris (dimethylamino)-cyclopentadienyl-zirconium (Cp-Zr) precursor using an in-situ attenuated total reflectance-Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (ATR-FT-IR) was studied. In attempt to improve the detection intensity of an adsorbed precursor, nanoparticles were uniformly distributed on the Ge ATR crystal surface employing the spray method. The absorption characteristics studies were carried out over the Ge crystal temperature in the range of
Grant : 차세대 초박막 공정용 측정기술 개발
- Martin Friz, Friedrich Waibel, Optical Interference Coatings, Springer series in Optical Sciences, 88, 105-130 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-36386-6_5
- Sukanya Dhar, et al., Bull. Mater. Sci. 31, 67-72 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12034-008-0012-6
- Vijay Ramkrishna Chinchamlatpure, et al., J. Modern Physics. 3, 69-73 (2012). https://doi.org/10.4236/jmp.2012.31010
- Douglas A. Skoog, F. James Holler, Stanley R. Crouch, Principles of Instrumental Analysis 6th Edition, G. C. Park, (Science Plus, 2008), pp. 428- 429.
- Maria Antoaneta Bratescu, et al., Appl. Surface Science. 257, 1792-1799 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2010.09.019
- Kwan KS, The Role of penetrant Structure in the Transport and Mechanical Properties of a Thermoset Adhesive, Faculty of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute, Chapter 4 (1998).
- S. Spiga, et al., J. Applied physics, 112, 014107 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4731746
- See www.piketech.com for ATR: Theory and Applications (2011).
- Improving precursor adsorption characteristics in ATR-FTIR spectroscopy with a ZrO2 nanoparticle coating vol.19, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11051-017-3767-0