- Volume 25 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Review on the Studies Using Delphi Method in the Journals of Korean Medicine from 2006 to 2015
한의학계에서 델파이 방법을 사용한 연구에 대한 문헌고찰(국내 학술지를 중심으로)
- Park, Chang-Hyun (Department of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Gachon University) ;
- Lim, Hyung-Ho (Department of Oriental Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Gachon University)
- Received : 2015.06.18
- Accepted : 2015.07.08
- Published : 2015.07.31
Objectives The aim of this review is to analyse the study tendency in papers related with delphi method which are published in Korea from 2006 to 2015. Methods We searched the electronic database (NDSL, RISS, Korean traditional knowledge portal, OASIS) and checked relevant Korean journals from 2006 to 2015. 23 research papers were found and they were analyzed according to the year of publishment, the titles of journals which have the papers, the time of repeated survey and purpose of technique application. Results 1. As we analyzed by years, 2.3 papers were published per year on average. 2. As we analyzed by jounals in which papers were published, 39% of total papers were published in The Journal of the Society of Korean Medicine Diagnostics, 30% were in Korean Journal of Oriental Physiology & Pathology, taking up 69% of total papers. 3. As we analyzed by the number of survey taken in each research, 11 papers surveyed 2 times, 7 papers surveyed 3 times, 1 paper suerveyed one time. 4. As we analyzed by the purpose of technique application, 91% of papers were aimed at the development of questions, 9% of papers were aimed at policy recommendation. Conclusions These results suggest that although many researches were trying to quantify the symptom of patient, to demonstrate on exact data and to accomplish the scientification of diagnosis, the number of paper is insufficient. Therefore, it seems that more researches must be taken afterward.
Supported by : 가천대학교
- Delphi method. Lee GS. Gyeonggi : Kyoyookkwahaksa. 2006:7-27, 29-31.
- Yang DH, Park YJ, Park YB, Lee SC. Development of Questionnaires for Blood Stasis Pattern. The Journal of the Society of Korean Medicine Diagnostics. 2006;10(1):141-52.
- Kim SK, Park YB. Development of Questionnaire for Cold-Heat Patternization. The Journal of the Society of Korean Medicine Diagnostics. 2004;7(1):64-75.
- Kim SK, Nam TH, Park YB. Validity of Questionnaires for Cold-Heat Patternization(I). The Journal of the Society of Korean Medicine Diagnostics. 2002;6(2):141-56.
- Yea SJ, Jang HC, Kim JH, Kim C, Kim SK, Song MY. Design of Models for the Korean Traditional Medicine Research Trend Analysis System. Journal of Korea Contents Association. 2009;9(12):711-7.
- Ahn MY, Song YK, Ko SG, Lim HH. Development of Questionnaire for Pattern Identification of Chronic Low Back Pain by Delphi Method. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2013;23(4):143-58.
- Gibson JM. Using the Delphi technique to identify the content and context of nurses' continuing professional development needs. J Clin Nurs. 1998;7:451-9. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2702.1998.00175.x
- Fick DM, Cooper JW, Wade WE, Waller JL, Maclean JR, Beers MH. Updating the Beers criterial for potentially inappropriate medication use in older adults: results of a US consensus panel of experts. Arch Inetern Med. 2003;163:2716-24. https://doi.org/10.1001/archinte.163.22.2716
- Jung H, Park SJ, Lee HE, Kim Binnara, Lee EJ, Oh MS, Heo DS. Review on the Study of Sibjeondaebo-tang (Shiquan dabutang) Published in Korea from 2000 to 2013. Journal of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2014;24(1):47-53.
- Lee SJ. Research Trends on the Effect of Sagunzatang and Samultang. J of Daejeon Oriental Medicine. 2011;20(1):175-82.
- Park SJ, Kang KR, Kim SA, Hwang SM, Chae H. Systematic Review on the Study of Sasang Typology Published in Korea from 2000 to 2009. Korean J. Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2011;25(4):721-7.
- Choi SH, Rhim HM, Oh JG, Rhim JY, Kang HW, Kim YS, Hang CH, Lee I, Moon SK, Yun HJ, Sung KK, Lee SK. Standard Pattern Identifications for Post Stroke Depression by Delphi Method. Korean J. Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2012;26(3):367-75.
- Bae NS, Park YJ, Oh HS, Park YB. Preceding Studies for Questionnaires on Han-Yol Patternization. The Journal of the Society of Korean Medicine Diagnostics. 2005;9(1):98-111.
- Hasson F., Keeney S., McKenna H. Research guidelines for Delphi survey technique. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2000;32(4):1008-15. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.t01-1-01567.x
- Danielle Cabral, Jeffery N. Katz, Michael E. Weinblatt, Gladys Ting, Jerry Avorn, Daniel H. Solomon. Develpment and Assessment of Indicators of Rheumatoid Arthritis Severity: Results of a Delphi Panel. Arthritis & Rheumaism. 2005;53(1):61-6. https://doi.org/10.1002/art.20925
- Ryu HH, Lee HJ, Jang ES, Lee SW, Lee GS, Kim JY. Study on Deficiency-Excess Pattern Questionnaire Development Possibility. Korean J. Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2009;23(3):534-9.
- Bae NS, Yang DH, Park YJ, Park YB, Lee SC, Oh HS. Development of Questionnaires for yol Patternization. The Journal of the Society of Korean Medicine Diagnostics. 2006;10(1):98-108.
- Woo HJ, Kim SH, Choi MY, Kim YC, Lee JH. Development of Questionnaires for Differentiation of qi-xu, xue-xu, yang-xu., yin-xu analysis. Korean J. Oriental Internal Medicine. 2008;29(4):856-70.
- Park JS, Yang DH, Kim MY, Lee SC, Park YJ. Development of Questionnaire for Damum Patternization. The Journal of the Society of Korean Medicine Diagnostics. 2006;10(1):64-77.
- Ahn JH, Lee SH, Park YJ, Park YB. Developing Questionnaire of BiJeung which is similar to Arthralgia and Paresthesia Syndrome. Journal of Korean Medicine. 2013;34(3):96-105. https://doi.org/10.13048/jkm.13015
- Kim JE, Park SE, Lee SY, Son HY, Hong SH, Kang CW, Kim BK, Chi GY. Study about Validity of Measuring Instrument for Symptoms Improvement on the Alcoholic Hepatitis Patients. Korean J. Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2010;24(2):345-51.
- Go HY, Kang BG, Kim BY, Kang KW, Go MM, Park SW, Cha MH, Kang BJ, Bang OS, Yu BC, Choi SM. Application Study of Symptoms Weight For Standard of Korean Medicine Pattern Identification In Stroke. Korean J. Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2007;21(4):1051-5.
- Koo BS, Lee SJ, Han CH, Kim HJ, Park SH. The Basic Study for Building the Depression Prescription Guideline of GamiguibiTang-The Evaluation of Reliability and Validity of the Depression Pattern-Identification Questionnaire-. Journal of Oriental Neuropsychiatry. 2009;20(4):1-13.
- Kim SG, Jung HG, Lee HL, Jang JY, Lee H, Kim CG, Shin WG, Shin ES, Lee YC. Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Helicobacter pylori Infection in Korea, 2013 Revised Edition. The Korean Journal of Gastroenterology. 2013;62(1):3-26. https://doi.org/10.4166/kjg.2013.62.1.3
- Ahn GO, Shin SD, Song KJ, Park JO, Lee JS, Seo GJ. Delphi Study to Develop Consensus for the Quality Improvement of Prehospital Care. Journal of The Korean Society of Emergency Medicine. 2007;18(2):91-6.