- Volume 30 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
HESITANT FUZZY BI-IDEALS IN SEMIGROUPS
- JUN, YOUNG BAE (Department of Mathematics Education Gyeongsang National University) ;
- LEE, KYOUNG JA (Department of Mathematics Education Hannam University) ;
- SONG, SEOK-ZUN (Department of Mathematics Jeju National University)
- Received : 2015.02.18
- Published : 2015.06.30
Characterizations of hesitant fuzzy left (right) ideals are considered. The notion of hesitant fuzzy (generalized) bi-ideals is introduced, and related properties are investigated. Relations between hesitant fuzzy generalized bi-ideals and hesitant fuzzy semigroups are discussed, and characterizations of (hesitant fuzzy) generalized bi-ideals and hesitant fuzzy bi-ideals are considered. Given a hesitant fuzzy set
hesitant fuzzy semigroup;hesitant fuzzy left (right) ideal;hesitant fuzzy product;(
- Y. B. Jun and M. Khan, Hesitant fuzzy ideals in semigroups, (submitted).
- Y. B. Jun and S. Z. Song, Hesitant fuzzy set theory applied to filters in MTL-algebras, Honam Math. J. 36 (2014), no. 4, 813-830. https://doi.org/10.5831/HMJ.2014.36.4.813
- Y. B. Jun and S. Z. Song, Hesitant fuzzy prefilters and filters of EQ-algebras, Appl. Math. Sci. 9 (2015), 515-532.
- R. M. Rodriguez, Luis Martinez and Francisco Herrera, hesitant fuzzy linguistic term sets for decision making, IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst. 20 (2012), no. 1, 109-119. https://doi.org/10.1109/TFUZZ.2011.2170076
- V. Torra, Hesitant fuzzy sets, Int. J. Intell. Syst. 25 (2010), 529-539.
- V. Torra and Y. Narukawa, On hesitant fuzzy sets and decision, in: The 18th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 1378-1382, Jeju Island, Korea, 2009.
- G. Wei, Hesitant fuzzy prioritized operators and their application to multiple attribute decision making, Knowledge-Based Systems 31 (2012), 176-182. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knosys.2012.03.011
- M. Xia and Z. S. Xu, Hesitant fuzzy information aggregation in decision making, Internat. J. Approx. Reason. 52 (2011), no. 3, 395-407. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijar.2010.09.002
- M. Xia, Z. S. Xu, and N. Chen, Some hesitant fuzzy aggregation operators with their application in group decision making, Group Decision Negotiation 22 (2013), 259-279. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10726-011-9261-7
- Z. S. Xu and M. Xia, Distance and similarity measures for hesitant fuzzy sets, Inform. Sci. 181 (2011), no. 11, 2128-2138. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2011.01.028
- B. Zhu, Z. Xu, and M. Xia, Hesitant fuzzy geometric Bonferroni means, Inform. Sci. 205 (2012), 72-85. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2012.01.048