- Volume 30 Issue 3
The natural projection of a parameter lower (upper) distribution set for a self-similar measure on a self-similar set satisfying the open set condition is the cylindrical lower or upper local dimension set for the Legendre self-similarmeasure which is derived from the self-similar measure and the self-similar set.
Hausdorff dimension;packing dimension;self-similar set;distribution set;local dimension set
Supported by : Busan University of Foreign Studies
- I.-S. Baek, Relation between spectral classes of a self-similar Cantor set, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 292 (2004), no. 1, 294-302. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2003.12.001
- I.-S. Baek, The parameter distribution set for a self-similar measure, Bull. Korean Math. Soc. 49 (2012), no. 5, 1041-1055. https://doi.org/10.4134/BKMS.2012.49.5.1041
- I.-S. Baek, L. Olsen, and N. Snigireva, Divergence points of self-similar measures and packing dimension, Adv. Math. 214 (2007), no. 1, 267-287. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aim.2007.02.003
- K. J. Falconer, Techniques in Fractal Geometry, John Wiley and Sons, 1997.
- L. Olsen and S.Winter, Normal and non-normal points of self-similar sets and divergence points of self-similar measures, J. London Math. Soc. 67 (2003), no. 1, 103-122. https://doi.org/10.1112/S0024610702003630