- Volume 31 Issue 7
The main purpose of this study is to investigate on residual mechanical performance of recycled coarse aggregate concrete (RCAC), after being subjected to high temperatures. In this experiment, a control concrete mix made with natural coarse aggregates and two concrete mixes with RCA replacement ratio of 15% and 30% were designed. Specimens were exposed for a period of
순환굵은골재;고온;역학적 특성;잔존강도;잔존탄성계수;주사전자현미경 분석;X-선회절분석
- Choi, K. C., Lee, T. K., Nam, J. S., Park, B. G., & Kim, K. Y. (2012). Evaluation of Spalling Property and Water Vapor Pressure of Concrete with Heating Rate, Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, 24(5), 605-612. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2012.24.5.605
- Committee European de Normalisation(2004). Eurocode 2 : Design of Concrete Structures. Part 1-2 : General Rules - Structural Fire Design
- Folagbade, S. O. (2012). Concrete at Elevated Temperatures. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), 2(6), 1620-1629.
- Georgali, B., & Tsakiridis, P. E. (2005). Microstructure of Fire-Damaged Concrete. Cement & Concrete Composites, 27(2), 255-259 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2004.02.022
- Han, M. C., & Choi, H. K. (2011). The Effect on Mechanical Properties and Micro-Structure of High Strength Concrete at Elevated Temperatures, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 27(13), 123-130.
- Kim, H. D., & Yang, S. H. (2014). An Experimental Study on the Fragility Factor of High Strength Concrete. The Korea Institute of Building Construction, 14(1), 148-149
- Kim, K. Y., Jung, S. H. Lee, T. G., Kim, Y. S., & Nam, J. S. (2010). Compressive Behavior of Concrete with Loading and Heating. Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, 14(4), 119-125.
- Korea Ministry of Environment (2012). Generation and Treatment Status of the National Solid Waste.
- Korea Ministry of Environment (2012). Second Recycling General Strategy of Construction Wastes.
- Korea Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2012). Recycled aggregate Quality Requirement.
- Kwon, Y. J., Kim, M. H., Kim, Y. R., & Jang, J. B. (2005). Experimental Study on the Engineering Properties of Deteriorated Concrete by Fire Damage, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 21(1), 107-114.
- Lee, S. M. (2005). Evaluation and Repair Methods of Fire-Damaged Concrete Structures. The Korean Society for Railway(KSR), 8(1), 25-32
- RILEM TC 129-MHT (1995). Part 3-Compressive Strength for Service and Accident Conditions. Material and Structures, 28, 410-414. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02473077
- Schneider, U. (1982). Behavior of Concrete at High Temperature, Deutscher Ausschuss Fur Stahlbeton, HEFT 337.
- Schneider, U. (1985). Properties of Materials at High Temperatures, RILEM-Committee44-PHT, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Kassel.
- Seo, C. H., & Kim, B. Y. (2005). An Experimental Study on the Durability of Recycled Aggregate Concrete, Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, 17(3), 153-169.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 금오공과대학교