- Volume 31 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Building Layout and Changing Process of Government Office in Gyeongsang-jwasuyoung
경상좌수영 관아의 배치구성과 변화과정 연구
- Song, Hye-Young ;
- Seo, Chi-Sang
- 송혜영 ;
- Received : 2015.04.02
- Accepted : 2015.07.10
- Published : 2015.07.30
The aim of this study was to investigate the creation and change of Government Office which belonged to Gyeongsang-jwasuyoung(the local navy headquarters) in the latter period of Joseon Dynasty. After Gyeongsang-jwasuyoung had been shifted from one place to another three times, it was constructed within Dongnaebu(東萊府) in 1652. According to this investigation, the Government Office was converted into the school and the farmland for the first time and afterwards transferred to the banking system and the private ownership during Japan's Colonial Period. Therefor the Government Office of Gyeongsang-jwasuyoung was dissolved and completely disappeared nowadays.
- The Annals of the Joseon Dynasty(朝鮮王朝實錄).
- Sinjeung-dongguyeojiseungramk(新增東國輿地勝覽), Yeojidoseo(輿地圖書), Gyeongsangjwasuyoungji(慶尙左水 營誌), Yeongnam-yeongji(嶺南營誌), Naeyeongji(萊營誌), Daejeonhoetong(大典會通), Jubon(奏本).
- Dongraegun Household Register(慶尙南道東萊郡家戶案).
- Busan Museum, Gyeongsangjwado-suyoung-gwana-josabae seoldo(慶尙左道水營官衙配設調査圖).
- Korea University, Central Library(1997), An Official Document I(官文書I).
- A Cadastral Map, A closed cadastre.
- Suyeong-Gu(2011), The site of an ancient castle Gyeongsang-jwasuyoung General Maintenance Plan, Busan Metropolitan City.