- Volume 20 Issue 7
With the realization that the police's personal information gathering activities can violate the authority to decide one's information guaranteed by the Constitution, many people are interested in the legal terms of the police's information gathering and handling. The police's personal information gathering activities imply both the purpose of public welfare and order and the risk of violation of basic rights of citizens, their effective balance is critical. In this respect, this study reviews the principle of proportion as a principle of control of personal information gathering and handling (police intelligence activities) by state to discuss its implications on legislation.
The authority to decide one's information;The protection of personal information;The principle of proportion;Principle of necessity;Information Societies
- Myeung-Yeun Kim, "Der Schutz der personenbezogenen Daten im Polizeirecht," Public Land Law Review, Vol.25, p.303, Feb. 2005.
- Man-Hyeong Cho, "The Protection of personal Information and Principle of the Proportion in the Police Intelligence Activities," Public Land Law Review, Vol.51, pp490-491, Nov. 2010.
- Seong-Tae Kim, "Personenbezogenen Datenverarbeitung der Polizei," Police Law Review, Vol. 1, pp102-104, Jun. 2003.
- Supra Note 2, p.497.
- Jang-Jun Kwon, "Die Datenerhebung der Polizei und informationelle Selbstbestimmung," Wonkwang Journal of Law research, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp.308-309, Jun. 2009.
- Supra Note 1, pp.247-248.
- Supra Note 5, p.317.
- Byung-Doo Oh, "A Study on the General Information-gathering of the Police," Democracy Law Review, Vol. 30. p.198, Mar. 2006.
- Young-Gil Kwak, "The Limit of State Regulation for Freedom of Expression in Cyberspace," Korean Review of Crisis & Emergency Management, Vol. 7. No. 6, pp.189-190, Dec. 2011.
- Jeong-Sun Hong, "Police Administrative Law," Park young Sa, p.363, 2013.
- Min-Seok Bang/Cheol-Ho Oh, "A Review of Studies on personal information," Informatization Policy Journal, Vol. 21. No. 1, pp.15-16, Jan. 2014.
- Il-Hwan Kim, "A Critical Review of Personal Information Protection Act Revision," Public Land Law Review, Vol. 52, pp.269-270, Feb. 2011.
- Pieroth, Bodo/Schlink Bernhard, "Polizei-und Ordnungsrecbt," Munchen, p.69, 2002.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Chosun University