- Volume 17 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
An analysis study for reasonable installation of tunnel fire safety facility
터널 방재설비의 합리적 설치를 위한 분석적 연구
- Park, Jin-Ouk (Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology) ;
- Yoo, Yong-Ho (Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology) ;
- Park, Byoung-Jik (Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology)
- Received : 2015.04.03
- Accepted : 2015.04.16
- Published : 2015.05.31
Domestic road and railroad construction have been increasingly growing and for reasons of mitigating traffic congestion, urban plan and refurbishment project, deeper and longer tunnels have been built. The event of fire is the most fatal accident in a tunnel, and it can be very disastrous with a high possibility. In this study, QRA (Quantitative Risk Analysis) which is one of quantitative risk analysis approaches was applied to tunnel fire safety design and the evaluation of QRA cases and the cost comparison of QRA methods were carried out. In addition analysis of risk reduction effect of tunnel fire safety system was conducted using AHP (Analytic Hierarchy Process) and the priority of major factors that could mitigate the risk in tunnel fire was presented. As a result, significant cost reduction effect could be obtained by incorporating QRA and it is expected to design fire safety system rationally. The priority of fire safety system based on risk mitigation effect by fire safety system considering the cost is in order of water pipe, emergency lighting, evacuation passage and smoke control system.
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Kim, D.S., Kim, D.H., Kim, W.S., Lee, D.H., Lee, H.S. (2006), "Extimation of safety in railway tunnel by using quantitative risk assessment", Journal of Korean Society for Rock Mechanics, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 357-367.
- Knoflacher, H., Pfaffenbichler, P.C. (2004), "A comparative risk analysis for selected austrian tunnels", International Conference, Tunnel Safety and Ventilation.
- Lim, J.H., Kim, Y.G., Kim, D.H., Jung, C.M. (2006), "Estimation of safety in railway tunnel by using quantitative risk analysis", Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Railway, pp. 21-31.
- Lee, K.M., Chung, J.H. (2013), "A study on the weight evaluation of sustainable urban planning indicatrors using AHP", Korea Real Estate Policy Association, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 137-153.
- Kim, S.J., Lee, B.C., Kim, K.Y. (2006), "Aligning BSC perspectives and strategic objectives of public corporation using the analytic hierarchy process", Korean Governmental Accounting Review, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 137-153.