- Volume 48 Issue 2
The fishing industry has a negative effect on the environment due to greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions with the high use of fossil fuels, the destruction of underwater ecosystems by bottom trawls, reduction in resources by fishing, and altered ecosystem diversity. GHG emissions from fisheries were discussed at the Canc
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) method;Greenhouse gases emission;Danish seine fishery;Fuel use coefficient
- Aanondsen SA. 1997. Life cycle assessments of environmental performance used as a tool in ship design (In Norwegian: Livslopsanalyser for beregning av miljopavirkning brukt som verktoy ved prosjektering av skip). Department of Marine Technology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway.
- Curtis HC, Graham K and Rossiter T. 2006. Options for improving fuel efficiency in the UK fishing fleet. Sea Fish Industry Authority European Community, 1-48.
- Ellingsen H and Aanondsen SA. 2006. Environmental impacts of wild caught cod and farmed salmon-a comparison with chicken. Int J Life Cycle Assess 11, 60-65. https://doi.org/10.1065/lca2006.01.236
- Ellingsen H, Olaussen JO and Utne IB. 2009. Environmental analysis of the Norwegian fishery and aquaculture industry-A preliminary study focusing on farmed salmon. Mar Policy 33, 479-488. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpol.2008.11.003
- European Commission. 2014. European commission. Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/ent-erprise/sectors/automotive/environment/euro5/index_en.htm on June 25.
- Hospido A and Tyedmers P. 2005. Life cycle environmental impacts of Spanish tuna fisheries. Fish Res 76, 174-186. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fishres.2005.05.016
- ISO. 2006. Environmental management-Life Cycle assessment-Principles and framework. 2nd ed. International Standard Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
- KFIP. 2014. Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries. Retrieved from http://www.fips.go.kr/jsp/sf /ss/ss_law_kind_ list.jsp?menuDepth=070105 on June 25.
- Kim SH and Kim DM. 1995. A study on methodology and application of the life cycle assessment. J Korea Soc Waste Manag 12, 145-152.
- Lee CW, Kim HS and Lee JH. 2010a. Research of Low-carbon emsission marine production technology. Land Transport and Maritime R&D Report, 1-573.
- Lee DW, Lee JB, Kim YH and Jung SG. 2010b. Calculation of Carbon Dixoide Emissions by South Korea's Fishery Industry. Kor J Fish Aquat Sci 43, 78-82. http://dx.doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2010.0078.
- Lee JH and Lee CW. 2010. Low-Carbon trawl design with analysis of a gear drag and calculation of construction costs using numerical methods. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 46, 313-323. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2010.46.4.313
- Park KH. 2004. Development of Triple Bottom Line integrated model for environmental, economic and social evaluation of construction project. PhD thesis. Department of environmental engineering, Inha University, Korea.
- Pelletier N and Tyedmers P. 2007. Feeding farmed salmon: Is organic better?. Aquaculture 272, 399-416. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aquaculture.2007.06.024
- Prior D and Khaled R. 2009. Optimisation of Trawl Energy Efficiency under Fishing Effort Constraint. In Proc. Of the 9th International Workshop "DEMaT09", Nara, Japan.
- Schau EM, Ellingsen H, Endal A and Aanondsen SA. 2009. Energy consumption in the Norwegian fisheries. J Cleaner Prod 17, 325-334. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2008.08.015
- Sterling D and Goldsworthy L. 2007. Energy efficient fishing: A 2006 review-Part A-Alternative fuels and efficient engines. Australian Government-Fisheries Research and Development Corporation report, 1-52.
- Sterling D and Klaka K. 2007. Energy efficient fishing: A 2006 review-Part B-Hull characteristics and efficiency. Australian Government-Fisheries Research and Development Corporation report, 1-27.
- Tyedmers P. 2001. Energy consumed by North Atlantic fisheries. Fisheries Centre Research Report. In: Zeller D, Watson R, Pauly D, editors. Fisheries impacts on North Atlantic ecosystems: catch, effort and national/regional datasets, 9:3, Vancouver: Fisheries Centre, University of British Columbia, 12-34.
- Tyedmers P. 2004. Fisheries and energy use. In: Cleveland CJ, editor. The encyclopedia of energy. San Diego: Academic Press/Elsevier Science, 683-693.
- Thrane M. 2004a. Environmental impacts from Danish fish products-Hot spots and environmental policies. PhD Thesis. Department of Development and Planning, Aalborg University, Denmark.
- Thrane M. 2004b. Energy consumption in the Danish fishery: identification of key factors. J Ind Ecol 8, 223-239.
- Yang YS, Lee DG, Hwang BK, Lee KH and Lee JH. 2015. A quantitative analysis of greenhouse gases emissions from bottom pair trawl using a LCA method. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 51, 111-119. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2015.51.1.111
- Ziegler F and Hausson PA. 2003. Emissions from fuel combustion in Swedish cod fishery. J Cleaner Prod 11, 303-314. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0959-6526(02)00050-1
- Ziegler F. 2007. Environmental life cycle assessment of seafood products from capture fisheries. Int J Life Cycle Assess 12, 61.
- Ziegler F, Eichelsheim JL, Emauelsson A, Flysjo A, Ndiaye V and Thrane M. 2009. Life Cycle Assessment of southern pink shrimp products from SENEGAL: An environmental comparison between artisanal fisheries in the Casamance region and a trawl fishery based in Dakar. FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Circular No. 1044. 1-32.
- Winther U, Ziegler F, Hognes ES, Emanuelsson A, Sund V and Ellingsen H. 2009. Carbon footprint and energy use of Norwegian seafood products. SINTEF Fisheries and Aquaculture Report, 1-89.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 전남대학교