- Volume 3 Issue 1
This study was the use of the finite element method in the deep drawing process of a rectangular shell cup. The aim was to analyse the equivalent strain in the workpiece and to find out what happened to the disc blank sheet before the forming by stamping. The rectangular shell cup was
rectangular shell;Finite element
- Junlasiri Srigampong, Basic Sheet Metal Stamping Process, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, 4th ed., 1996.
- Chanyuth Maka, Study on the Influences of Types of Tool Steel on Wear Behavior of Blanking Die, Thesis of Master of Engineering Program in Mechanical Engineering in Metals Processing Technology, Engineering Program in Tool and Materials Engineering, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, pp. 67-86, 2002.
- Lange,K., Hand Book of Metal Forming. McGraw-Hill, New York, pp. 24.1-24.41, 1985.
- Zhibing,Z., Yuqi,L., Ting, D., Zhigang L,, "Blank design and formability prediction of complicated progressive die stamping part using a multi-step unfolding method," Journal of Materials Processing Technology [Electronic], Vol. 205, No.1, pp. 425-431, 2007.
- Gang Fang, Pan Zeng and Lulian Lou, "Finite element simulation of effect of clearance on the forming quality metals in blanking," Journal of material Technology, Netherlands, 2002.