- Volume 3 Issue 1
This paper presents a design and implementation of real time electrical energy computing tool to measure and record the electrical energy based on type of detection devices, Hall Effect current sensor and Microcontroller. The tool was installed on the system power supply of the room and compared with kWh meter. Finally, we found that the energy record has error of average power calculating results is 0.077%.
Hall Effect current sensor;Microcontroller;kWh meter
- Datasheet, Introduction to the Atmel ATmega16 Microcontroller, San Jose State University, Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, September 6, 2010.
- Science & Technology Support High Performance Computing, Introduction to the C Programming Language, Ohio Supercomputer Center,1224 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212-1163.
- Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie, The C Programming Language, Second edition.
- Honeywell, MICRO SWITCH Sensing and Control. Hall Effect Sensing and Application, Sensing and Control, Honeywell Inc., 11 West Spring Street, Freeport, Illinois 61032.
- Datasheet, Watt-hour meter, MITSUBISHI Electric, pp. 470-479.