- Volume 31 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
경과년도에 따른 공동주택 지하주차장의 조명 수준 및 기준 적용성 평가
Evaluation of Applicability and Level of Illumination According to the Elapsed Year for Apartment underground Parking Garages
- 투고 : 2015.04.22
- 심사 : 2015.08.11
- 발행 : 2015.08.30
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the level of illumination and the process of applicability in its aspects of the legal practice. An object of investigation was used with the data which were obtained by the differences in buildings completed for apartment underground parking garage since the late 1990s. The sample size was that of 9 apartment houses in Ulsan. The results of this study were as follows; 1) Overall, the level of illuminance is shown to be kept below the criteria of the regulation. 2) In order to satisfy the criteria suggested of the law, subjects of the investigation don't have an active aspect to reflect the objectives and significance for changing standards. But are merely obsessed with meeting minimum requirements for illumination installation. 3) In the current situation where only minimum illumination is regulated, a problem occurs because improvement of uniformity ratio has not been made. So better regulations are needed to alleviate the problem of illumination that is need to adopt the regulations in the average illumination.
- Chang, S., & Choi, A. (2005). A Lighting plan and operation strategy for underground parking garages in residential areas. Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineer, 19(4), 47-54. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2005.19.4.047
- Chang, S. (2005). A Study on the Improvement of Luminous Environment for Living Pathway in Apartment Complex ; Focused on Underground Parking Space and Street. Thesis, Sejong University, Seoul.
- Cho, S., Lee, S., Jeong, Y., & Oh, S. (2010). A Study on the user's opinion of underground parking lot plan into apartment housing. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 26(7), 3-10.
- Cho, O. (2000). A Study on the Disposition and the Improvement Measures for the Facilities of the Underground Parking Lot in the Communal Housing Complex. Thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Choi, S. (2008). A Study on the Environmental Color Planning and Design for Underground Parking Lots in Apartment Complex. Thesis, Pusan National University, Pusan.
- Choi, M. (2002). A Study on the Artificial Lighting Uniformity Ratio. Thesis, Pusan National University, Pusan.
- Chu, H. (2000). A Study on Lighting Design for Underground Parking Space in Apartment Houses. Thesis, Kyung Hee University, Seoul.
- Chu, H., Kim, G., & Kim, J. (1999). A Study on conventional lighting design and operating strategy for underground parking spaces in apartment houses. Proceeding of Annual Conference of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 19(2), 829-834.
- Hwang, M., Chang, Y., Kim, G., & Kim, J. (2000). Integrated daylighting performance of skylight and artificial lighting system in underground parking spaces of apartment houses, Proceeding of Annual Conference of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 20(2), 941-944.
- Illuminating Engineering Society of North America(2014), Lighting for Parking Facilities(IES RP-20-14)
- Joo, L., & Choi, A. (2006). Measurement and computing method of the average illuminance in residential areas. Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, 20(5), 1-8.
- Kim, G., & Kim, J. (2000). Predicted lighting performance based on operating strategies in underground parking facilities of apartment houses. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 16(9), 189-196.
- Kim, H., & An, O. (1999). A Study of yield method including artificial lighting uniformity ratio in interior space, Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, 13(2), 7-11.
- Kim, J. (2013). A Study on the residential recognition analysis for luminous environments of apartment complexes. Journal of KOSHAM, 13(1), 25-30.
- Lee, K., Oh, S., & Kim, E. (2010). Lighting actual condition evaluation of apartment underground parking lot by mock-up. Proceeding of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, 129-134.
- Lee, K. (2011). Lighting Analysis and Design of Apartment Underground Parking Lot. Thesis, Jeju National University, Jeju.
- Lee, K., & Oh, S. (2011). Lighting actual condition evaluation and model design of underground parking lot. Proceeding of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, 37-40.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Parking Lot Act. Retrieved 2015 from http://www.law.go.kr
- Ok, C. (2001). A Study on the Lighting Performance Evaluation for the Improvement of Visual Environment in Underground Parking Spaces. Thesis, Kyung Hee University, Seoul.
- The Korean Industrial Standards, Illuminance measurements for lighting installations(KS C 7612).
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 울산대학교