- Volume 15 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Tag Mis-recognition Detection using RFID Tag Sensitivity in Logistics System
물류 시스템에서 RFID 태그 수신감도를 이용한 태그 오인식 검출
- Received : 2015.06.18
- Accepted : 2015.07.12
- Published : 2015.08.28
One of RFID features is that each RFID tag has a unique identifying code. Logistic System utilizes RFID tag as location tracing, understanding stock or etc. On the other hand, there is a problem of overall lower recognition rate by getting the information of non-mobility tags with no need for reading. To solve this problem, we trace and analyze variation of moving and moveless RFID tag sensitivity by the hour. In analyzed data, we verify that tag sensitivity of mobile RFID is gradually increase while non-mobility tag has same intensity value. In order to detect mobile tag, we generate a function using Matlab with analyzed data and separate moving tags from non-mobility tags by software. As a result, we can confirm that non-mobility tags are detected by software and recognition rate of RFID tag is improved by separating moveless tag.
RFID(Radio Frequency Identification);Logistic System;RFID Tag Sensitivity;Matlab
- R. Want, "An Introduction to RFID Technology," IEEE Pervasive Computing, Vol.5, No.1, pp.25-33, 2004.
- 성동욱, 박준호, 유재수, "RFID 물류 유통 모니터링 시스템을 위한 오류 감지 알고리즘," 한국콘텐츠학회 춘계종합학술대회, pp.545-546, 2011.
- H. Dane, K. Michael, and S. F. Wamba, "RFID enabled Inventory Control Optimization: A Proof of Concept in Small-to-Medium Retailer," University of Wollongong, Australia, 2010.
- 정기욱, "유빈쿼터스 시대로 가는 장애물:RFID 시스템의 인식률과 오차범위," Micro Software, pp.152-157, 2006(9).
- M. H. Jo, H. Y. Youn, S. H. Cha, and H. S. Choo, "Mobile RFID tag detection influence factors and prediction of tag detectability," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol.9, No.2, pp.112-119, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2008.2011076
- K. S. Yoon, W. J. Kim, and H. N. Kim, "Enhancement of Tag Recognition with the Use of Antenna Scanning for RFID Systems," ITC-CSCC, Vol.2009, No.7, 2009.
- J. Cha and J. Kim, "Dynamic framed slotted ALOHA algorithm using fast tag estimation method for RFID system," IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference, Las Vegas, USA, Jan. 2006.
- L. Roberts, "Aloha packet system with and wiout slots and capture," ACM Computer Communication Review, Vol.5, No.2, pp.28-42, 1975. https://doi.org/10.1145/1024916.1024920
- C. Law, K. Lee, and K. Y. Siu, "Efficient Memoryless Protocol for Tag Identification," in proceeding sof the 4th International Workshop on Discrete Algorithms and Methods for Mobile Computing and Communications, pp.75-84, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, Aug. 2000.
- H. Wu, Y. Zeng, J. Feng, and Y. Gu, "Binary tree slotted ALOHA for passive RFID tag anti-collision," IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol.24, No.1, pp.19-31, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPDS.2012.120
- J. S. Min and H. Samueli, "Analysis and Design of a Frequency-Hopped Spread- Spectrum Transceiver for Wireless Personal Communications," IEEE Transactions on vehicular technology, Vol.49, No.5, Sep. 2000.