- Volume 19 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on forest fires Prediction and Detection Algorithm using Intelligent Context-awareness sensor
상황인지 센서를 활용한 지능형 산불 이동 예측 및 탐지 알고리즘에 관한 연구
Kim, Hyeng-jun;Shin, Gyu-young;Woo, Byeong-hun;Koo, Nam-kyoung;Jang, Kyung-sik;Lee, Kang-whan
- Received : 2015.05.01
- Accepted : 2015.06.08
- Published : 2015.06.30
In this paper, we proposed a forest fires prediction and detection system. It could provide a situation of fire prediction and detection methods using context awareness sensor. A fire occurs wide range of sensing a fire in a single camera sensor, it is difficult to detect the occurrence of a fire. In this paper, we propose an algorithm for real-time by using a temperature sensor, humidity, Co2, the flame presence information acquired and comparing the data based on multiple conditions, analyze and determine the weighting according to fire in complex situations. In addition, it is possible to differential management of intensive fire detection and prediction for required dividing the state of fire zone. Therefore we propose an algorithm to determine the prediction and detection from the fire parameters as an temperature, humidity, Co2 and the flame in real-time by using a context awareness sensor and also suggest algorithm that provide the path of fire diffusion and service the secure safety zone prediction.
Fire prediction;Fire Detection System;Weighting factors;Sensor;Context-Awareness
- "Numerical Recipes Example Book". Cambridge University Press, 1992.
- A Zhao, L Wang and C H Yao, "Research on Electronic-nose Application Based on Wireless Sensor Networks" International Symposium on Instrumentation Science and Technology, 2006.
- Lloret, J., Garcia, M., Bri, D., and Sendra, S., "A wireless sensor network deployment for rural and forest fire detection and verification", Sensors, Vol. 9, No. 11, pp. 8722-8747, 2009. https://doi.org/10.3390/s91108722
- M. Holmes and Y. Wang, “The Application of Data Mining Tools and Statistical Techniques to Identify Patterns and Changes in Fire Events”, The University of Auckland Repert, 2009.
- Andrews, P. L., and L. P. Queen, "Fire modeling and information system technology", International Journal of Wildland Fire, Vol.10, pp.343-352, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1071/WF01033
- S. Kewei, "Using Wireless Sensor Networks for Fire Rescue Applications: Requirements and Challenges," Electro/information Technology, IEEE International Conference, 2006.
- Turgay Celik, “Fast and Efficient Method for Fire Detection Using Image Processing”, ETRI, ETRI Journal, 2010.
- M. A. Parisien, V. S. Peters, Y. Wamg, J. M. Little, E. M. Bosch, and B. J. Stocks, "Spatial Patterns of Forest Fires in Canada, 1980-1999", International Journal of Wildland Fire, Vol.15, pp.361-374, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1071/WF06009
- Hirsch, K. G, "Canadian Forest Fire Behavior Prediction (FBP) System: user's guide", Canadian Forest Service, pp121, 1996.
- Li Cunbin, Zhou Jing, Tang Baoguo and Zhang Ye, “Analysis of Forest Fire Spread Trend Surrounding Transmission Line Based on Rothermel Model and Huygens Principle”, International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, Vol. 9, NO 9, pp.51-60, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14257/ijmue.2014.9.9.06