- Volume 28 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development of analytical method for cyantraniliprole residues in welsh onion (Allium species)
대파(Allium속)에서 살충제 Cyantraniliprole 잔류분석을 위한 시험법 개발
- Received : 2015.04.04
- Accepted : 2015.04.30
- Published : 2015.06.25
Cyantraniliprole, which is an ananthranilic diamide insecticide that was developed by the DuPont Corporation, was registered in the Republic of Korea in 2012. It offers exceptional insecticidal activity on a broad range of Lepidopera, Coleoptera, Diptera, and Isoptera. The maximum residue limits are set to pepper, peach, apple, sweet pepper, welsh onion, and so on (0.2~2.0 mg/kg). Therefore, an analytical method for determining cyantraniliprole residue in agricultural products was developed to ensure food safety. In previous studies, welsh onions were among vegetables included in the allium species, which is a representative plant with sulfur organic compounds. In this study, the analytical method was developed and evaluated for the elimination of sulfur compounds from the test solution of allium species during pesticide residue analysis. In order to inactivate the enzyme allinase and produce sulfur compounds, sample extraction was made in the base state pH 10 by reducing the activity of the enzyme. The recoveries of the developed method ranged from 81.9% to 83.2%, and the relative standard deviations were less than 10%. Therefore, based on the results, the method developed in this study is accurate and appropriate for use in cyantraniliprole determination. It will be used as the official method for managing the safety of cyantraniliprole residues in agricultural products.
- 'Pesticide and industrial chemical residues', 17th Ed., AOAC, Arlington, VA, USA, 2000.
- T. Moisio, C. G. Space and A. I. Virtanen, Suomen Kem., B 35, 29 (1963).
- E. B. Kuettner, R. Hilgenfeld and M. S. Arch, Biochem. Biophys., 402, 192-200 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-9861(02)00088-7
- J. Zhou, African Journal of Biotechnology, 8(7), 137-1342 (2009).
- A. I. Virtanen and G. G. Spaare, Suomen Kem., B 34, 2 (1961).
- 'Pesticide Analytical Manual', 3rd ed., FDA, USA, 1999.
- “Guidelines on good laboratory practice in residue analysis”, CAC/GL 40, Codex Alimentarius Commission, Rome. Italy, 2003.
- Pesticide manual, 15th ed, BCPC, British 2009.
http://fse.foodnara.go.kr/residue/index.jsp), Assessed 30 Apr 2015.
- Pest Management Regulatory Agency Heath Canada, Proposed Registration Decision PRD, Canada, 2013.
- J. Sun, N. Feng, C. Tang and D. Qin, Bull Environ Contam Toxico., 89(4), 845-852 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00128-012-0752-2
- F. Dong, X. Liu, J. Xu, J. Li, Y. B. Li, W. Shan, W. Song and Y. Z, Biomed, Chromatogr., 26(3), 377-383 (2012).
- T. Schwarz, T. A. Snow, C. J. Santee, C. C. Mulligan, T. Class, M. P. Wadsley and S. C. Nanita, J. Agric. Food Chem., 59(3), 814-821 (2010).
- E. Block, Angew. Chem., 31(9), 1135-1178 (1992). https://doi.org/10.1002/anie.199211351
- L. Lilia, M. Lagunas and F. Castaigne, Food Chem., 111(1), 56-60 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2008.03.035
- T. Miron, I. Shin, G. Feigenblat, L. Weiner, D. Mirelman, M. Wilchek, Anal. Biochem., 307(1), 76-83 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-2697(02)00010-6
- A. L. Jacobson and G.G. Kennedy, Crop Prot., 30(4), 512-515 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cropro.2010.12.004
- B. S. Chai, X. M. He, J. F. Wang and Z. N. Li, Agrochemicals, 2010(03), 167-169 (2010).
- H. Wang, J. Li, Z. Wang, X. Zhang and Y. Ni, J. Agric. Food Chem., 55(14), 5429-5435 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1021/jf070298d
- V. Lanzotti, J. Chrom. A., 1112(1-2), 3-22 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2005.12.016
- G. Michael, H. Al-Rabiah, R. Kadmi and M. Al-Mojbet, J. Liquid Chrom. & Related Techno., 30(1), 1577-1601 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1080/10826070701221438
- J.-W. Park, K.-M. Moon, Y.-W Choi and Y.-G. Lee, Journal of Life Science, 20(1), 60-65 (2010). https://doi.org/10.5352/JLS.2010.20.1.060