- Volume 39 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Study of Behavior Characteristics of Impinging Spray of Emulsified Fuel
에멀젼연료 충돌분무의 거동특성에 관한 연구
- Yeom, Jeong Kuk (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A Univ.) ;
- Kim, Hak Min (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A Univ.)
- Received : 2015.02.23
- Accepted : 2015.06.16
- Published : 2015.09.01
In this study, to investigate the effect of spray behavior characteristics, we induce the mixing ratio of emulsified fuel using impinging spray. We formulate the emulsified fuel by mixing diesel and hydrogen peroxide(
Emulsified Fuel;Impinging Spray;Oil in Water;Schlieren Method;Water in Oil
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Kim, M. C. and Lee, C. S., 2008, "It's Effects for Engine Emission of Water/Oil Emulsified Fuel," Journal of Korean Society of Analytical Science, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 159-166.
- Lif, A. and Holmberg, K., 2006, "Water-in-Diesel Emulsions and Related Systems," Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, Vol. 123-126, pp. 231-239. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cis.2006.05.004
- Seo, H. J., Oh, S. M. and Huh, H. I., 2002, "Spray Characteristics and Exhaust Emission Tests for a Diesel Engine Using Emulsified Fuels," Trans. of the KSAE, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 60-68.
Koc, A. B. and Abdullah, M., 2013, "Performance and
$NO_X$Emissions of a Diesel Engine Fueled with Biodiesel-Diesel-Water Nanoemulsions," Fuel Processing Technology, Vol. 109, pp. 70-77. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuproc.2012.09.039
- Raheman, H. and Kumari, S., 2014, "Combustion Characteristics and Emissions of a Compression Ignition Engine Using Emulsified Jatropha Biodiesel Blend," Biosystems Engineering, Vol. 123, pp. 29-39. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biosystemseng.2014.05.001
- Ashok, M. P. and Saravanan, C. G., 2008, "Role of Hydrogen Peroxide in a Selected Emulsified Fuel Ratio and Comparing It to Diesel Fuel," Energy & Fuels, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 2099-2103. https://doi.org/10.1021/ef7007584
- Ithnin, A. M., Ahmad, M. A., Bakar, M. A. A., Rajoo, S. and Yahya, W. J., 2015, "Combustion Performance and Emission Analysis of Diesel Engine Fuelled with Water-in-Diesel Emulsion Fuel Made from Low-Grade Diesel Fuel," Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 90, pp. 375-382. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2014.11.025
- Yeom, J. K., 2009, "Thermodynamic Approach to the Mixture Formation Process of Evaporative Diesel Spray," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. B, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 201-206.