- Volume 28 Issue 3
加味夏朮湯加減方의 항암 및 방사선 치료 후 오심증상 개선에 대한 임상 2례
DOI QR Code
Pak, Yeon-Kyoung;Park, Kang-In;Park, Kyoung-Sun;Hwang, Deok-Sang;Lee, Chang-Hoon;Jang, Jun-Bock;Lee, Jin-Moo
- 투고 : 2015.07.15
- 심사 : 2015.08.09
- 발행 : 2015.08.31
Objectives The purpose of this study is to report the effect of Gamihachul-tang-gagam-bang on two patients with Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) and Radiotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (RINV). respectively. Methods Two patients with CINV and RINV who admitted KyungHee University Hospital at Gangdong were treated by oriental medical treatments such as acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping treatment and herbal medicine ( Gamihachul-tang-gagam-bang ). Results After treatments, patients' nausea and vomiting improved and patients' amount of intake also increased. Conclusions According to this case report, Gamihachul-tang-gagam-bang is effective for treating CINV and RINV.
- “Decadron. Dexamethasone Intensol (dexamethasone) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse effects, and more". Medscape Reference. WebMD. 2013.
- Sikka PK, Beaman ST, Street JA. Basic Clinical Anesthesia, springer. 2015:198, 202.
- Lee G. 10 book on medicine of DongWon. Daebook:OJ publishing. 1973:67, 75, 108.
- Yoon JY. Oriental Medical Prescription in Clinical Study. Seoul:Myungboe publishing. 1985:103, 569.
- Kim YH. ChungKangEuiGam. Seoul:Sungbo publishing. 1995:176-8.
- Lee JJ. EuiJongPilDock. Shanghai:Shanghai science technology publishing. 1987:20-1.
- Jung HW, Kim WI. A clinical study on 1 case of severe nausea and vomiting induced by gastrectomy and chemotherapy patient with Biwhaeumgami-Bang. Research institute of oriental medicine in DongEui University. 2004;8:73-82.
- Pillai AK, et al. Anti-emetic effect of ginger powder versus placebo as an add-on therapy in children and young adults receiving high emetogenic chemotherapy. Pediatr Blood & Cancer. 2011;56(2):234-8. https://doi.org/10.1002/pbc.22778
- Wang CZ, Basila D, Aung HH. Effects of ganoderma lucidum extract on chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in a rat model. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(5):807-15. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0192415X05003429
- Henriksson R. et al. The effect of ondansetron on radiation-induced emesis and diarrhoea. Acta Oncologica. 1992;31:767-9. https://doi.org/10.3109/02841869209083868
- Dannjoux E, Rider WD, Fritzpatrick PJ. The acute radiation symdrome. Clin Radiol. 1979;20:581-4.
- Anno GH, et al. Symptomatology of acute radiation effects in humans after exposure to doses 0.5-30Gy. Health Phys. 1989;56:821-38. https://doi.org/10.1097/00004032-198906000-00001
- Buell MG, Harding RK. Proinflammatory effects of local irradiation of the rat gastrointestinal tract. Dig Dis Sci. 1989;34:390-9. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01536261
- Scarantino CW, et al. On the mechanism of radiation induced emesis(RID): The role of serotonin. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1993;27(1):159-60.
- Feyer PC, et al. Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting(RINV) : MASCC/ ESMO guideline for antiemetics in radiotherapy: update 2009. Support Care Cancer. 2011;19(1):113-21. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-009-0794-0
- Park HC, Seo CO, Joe JS. A Prospective Randomized Comparative Clinical Trial Comparing the Efficacy between Ondansetron and Metoclopramide for Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting in Patients Undergoing Fractionated Radiotherapy to the Abdominal Region. J Korean Soc Radiat Oncol. 2001;19(2):127-35.
- Graham K, et al. Reducing the incidence of stomatitis using a quality assessment and improvement approach. Cancer Nurs. 1993;16(2):117-22.
- Yang YH. The Relationship of Symptoms of Side Effects, Fatigue and Quality of Life in Stomach Cancer Patients receiving Chemotherapy. Korean J AN. 2002;14(2):205-12.
- Kim HG. Study on side effect of Cisplatinum, Master's thesis. Seoul:Han-Yang University. 1990.
- Park ES. Study on characteristic of food intake of cancer patients receiving chemotherapy, Master's thesis. Seoul:Yon-Sei University. 1992.
- Byun YS, Kim SY. Validity of nursing diagnosis : Fluid volume deficit. Korean J Acad Fundamental Nurs. 1994;1(2):207-18.
- Kitajima M, Imazu Y. New cancer therapy in integrative medicine. Seoul:ShinHeung med science. 2013:85, 133.
- Lee JE. Development of Cancer Patient Guide for Nausea & Vomiting Management in Chemotherapy. Korean J AN. 2010;22(6):570-81.
- Jordan K, et al. International antiemetic guidelines on chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting(CINV) : Content and implementation in daily routine practice. Eur J Pharmacol. 2014;722(5):197-202. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejphar.2013.09.073
- Roila F, et al. Guideline update for MASCC and ESMO in the prevention of chemotherapy and radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: results of the Perugia consensus conference. Ann Oncol. 2010;21(5):232-43. https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdp300
- 1. The Effects of Dokhwaljihwang-tang Intravenous Pharmacopuncture on Cisplatin-Induced Emesis and Gastrointestinal Mobility Disorder in Rats vol.34, pp.3, 2017, doi:10.15204/jkobgy.2015.28.3.097