- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Vascular Plants of Hak Reservoir Valley in Korea DMZ Area
DMZ 인근 학저수지 유역의 관속식물상
- Shin, Hyun Tak ;
- An, Jong Bin ;
- Kim, Sang Jun ;
- Heo, Tae Im ;
- Kwon, Yeong Han ;
- Lee, Yoon Young ;
- Yoon, Jung Won
- Received : 2015.01.26
- Accepted : 2015.06.08
- Published : 2015.08.31
This survey was conducted in order to investigate the vascular plants of Hak Reservoir Valley in the DMZ Area, Korea. The vascular plants were collected six times (from April 2014 to November 2014) and consisted a total of 238 taxa; 69 families, 172 genera, 206 species, 2 subspecies, 26 varieties and 4 forms. The observed rare plant species as designated by Korea Forest Service were 3 taxa including Carex capricornis Meinsh. ex Maxim., Acorus calamus L., Penthorum chinense Pursh. Endemic plant species were 2 taxa including Salix koriyanagi Kimura, Clematis brachyura Maxim. 17 taxa were listed as specific plant species based on phytogeographical in the investigated area. 25 taxa were recorded as naturalized plants, and their Naturalization Ratio and Urbanization Index were recorded as 10.46%, and 7.78%, respectively. Of the 238 taxa listed; 105 were pasturing plants, 92 edible plants, 76 medicinal plants, 24 ornamental plants, 6 stain plants, 4 timber plants, 2 fiber plants, 2 industrial plants and 55 unknown plants.
Rare plants;Endemic plants;Naturalized plants;Useful plants
- Song, I.G. and S.J. Park. 2013. Flora of Gonggeom-ji wetlands protection area (Sangju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do). Journal of Wetlands Research 15(2):203-214 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.17663/JWR.2013.15.2.203
- Oh, H.K., B.S. Kang and J.H. You. 2014. Study on flora of specially protected area in the Cheoneun Reservoir, Jirisan National Park for Management of Forest Recreation and Natural Resource. Joural of the Korean Institute of Forest Recreation 18(4):13-28 (in Korean).
- Oh, H.K., Y.H. Han and M.S. Beon. 2011. Actual vegetation and vascular plants of Gungsan Reservoir, Gochang. Journal of Agriculture & Life Sciences 42(2):68-77 (in Korean).
- Raunkiaer, C. 1934. The Life Forms of Plants and Statistical Plant Geography. Oxford Claredon Press, London, England. pp. 1-632.
- Shin, H.T., M.H. Yi, C.H. Lee, J.W. Sung, K.S. Kim, Y.H. Kwon, S.J. Kim, J.B. An, T.I. Heo and J.W. Yoon 2014. The flora of vascular plant in the construction site of the National Native Botanic Garden. Korean J. Plant Res. 27(4):293-308 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.7732/kjpr.2014.27.4.293
- Seo, J.Y., K.H. Park and J.H. You. 2012. Vascular plants distributed in the Junam Reservoir, Changwon-si. Joural of the Korean Institute of Forest Recreation 16(3):1-12 (in Korean).
- Sung, J.W., Y.J. Kim, J.W. Kwon and K.H. Kim. 2014. Analysis of characteristics of naturalized plants in reservoirs of Gyonsan-si. Journal of Agriculture & Life Sciences 48(6):21-37 (in Korean).
- Yim, Y.J. and E.S. Chun. 1980. Distribution of naturalized plants in the Korean Peninsula. Korean J. Botany 23(3-4):69-83 (in Korean).
- Yu, S.T., M.H. Yi, Y.M. Lee, K.S. Chang, B.D. Kim, H.T. Shin and J.W. Yoon 2013. Vascular flora of Namhan River. Korean J. Plant Res. 26(4):463-490 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.7732/kjpr.2013.26.4.463
- Lee, T.B. 2003a. Coloured Flora of Korea. Vol. I. Hyangmunsa, Seoul, Korea. pp. 1-914 (in Korean).
- Lee, T.B. 2003b. Coloured Flora of Korea. Vol. II. Hyangmunsa, Seoul, Korea. pp. 1-910 (in Korean).
- Lee, Y.M., S.H. Park, S.Y. Jung, S.H. Oh and J.C. Yang. 2011. Study on the current status of naturalized plants in South Korea. Korean J. Pl. Taxon. 41(1):87-101 (in Korean).
- Lee, Y.N. 2006a. New Flora of Korea. Vol. I. Gyohaksa, Seoul, Korea. pp. 1-975 (in Korean).
- Ministry of Environment. 1995. The accurate survey report of natural environment in DMZ vicinity area (Civilian Control Zone). Ministry of Environment, Gwacheon, Korea. pp. 1-605 (in Korean).
- Lee, Y.N. 2006b. New Flora of Korea. Vol. II. Gyohaksa, Seoul, Korea. pp. 1-885 (in Korean).
- Melchior, H. 1964. A Engler's Syllabus der Pflanzenfamilien, Band II. Gebruder Bornteaeger, Berlin, Germany. pp. 1-666.
- Ministry of Environment. 1992. The survey report of natural ecosystem in DMZ vicinity area (Civilian Control Zone). Ministry of Environment, Seoul, Korea. pp. 1-786 (in Korean).
- Ministry of Environment. 2010. The survey on ecology landscape outstanding area. Ministry of Environment, Incheon, Korea. pp. 1-384 (in Korean).
- Ministry of Environment. 2015. http://www.me.go.kr/
- Numata, M. 1975. Naturalized Plants. Dai Nippon printing Co., Tokyo, Japan. pp. 1-160.
- Oh, B.U., D.G. Cho, K.S. Kim and C.G. Jang. 2005. Endemic Vascular Plants in the Korean Peninsula. Daesin Pulishing Co., Seoul, Korea. pp. 1-205 (in Korean).
- Beon, M.S., H.K. Oh and J.B. Kim. 2006. Vascular plants and deterioration status of Osongjae, Ogongjae, Shinyongjae and Eodujae Reservoir in Jeonju. J. Korean Env. Res. & Reveg. Tech. 9(4):24-35 (in Korean).
- Kariyama, S. and H. Kobatake. 1988. Naturalized plants of Gagyu-zan, Takahashi-City, Okayama Prefecture. Japan. Bull. Kurashiki Mus. Nat. Hist. 3:31-40.
- Kim, C.H. 2000. Assessment of natural environment -I. Selection of Plant Taxa -. Korean J. Environ. Biol. 18(1):163-198 (in Korean).
- Korea National Arboretum. 2008. Rare Plants Data Book of Korea. Korea National Arboretum, Pocheon, Korea. pp. 1-332 (in Korean).
- Kim, H.W., G.H. La, K.S. Jeong, J.H. Park, Y.J. H, S.D. Kim, J. E. Na, M.H. Jung and H.Y. Lee. 2010. Assessing the plankton dynamics in lakes and reservoirs ecosystem in the southwestern parts of Korea. Korean J. Environ. Biol. 28(2):86-94 (in Korean).
- Koh, K.S., I.G. Kang, M.H. Suh, J.H. Kim, K.D. Kim, J.H. Kil, H.I. Rhu, D.S. Kong, E.B. Lee and E.S. Chun. 1995. Survey for Ecological Impact by Naturalized Organisms (I)-Naturalized plants-. National Institute of Environmental Research. pp. 1-74 (in Korean).
- Korea Fern Society. 2005. Ferns and Fern Allies of Korea. Geobook, Seoul, Korea. pp. 1-399 (in Korean).
- Korea National Arboretum. 2015. A Synonymic List of Vascular Plants in Korea. http://www.nature.go.kr/kpni/
- Korea Rural Community Corporation. 2015. http://rims.ekr.or.kr
- Lee, K.S., M.G. Cho, H.S. Moon and K.S. Jeon. 2013. The list of vascular plants at Junam Wetland in Changwon City. Korean Journal of Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 15(2):67-75 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.5532/KJAFM.2013.15.2.067
- Lee, T.B. 1976. Vascular plants and their uses in korea. Bull. Kwanak Arb. 1:1-137 (in Korean).
- Flora of Mt. Goryeong and Gaemyeong (Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do) in DMZ Area of Korea vol.29, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7732/kjpr.2016.29.2.264