- Volume 28 Issue 4
재식거리가 코끼리마늘(Allium ampeloprasum L.)의 생육과 수량에 미치는 영향
DOI QR Code
Youn, Cheol Ku;Kim, Ki Hyun;Ahn, Ki Su;Jaeng, Jae Hyun;Park, Young Uk;Kwon, Young Hee;Lee, Sang Yeong
- 투고 : 2015.04.08
- 심사 : 2015.06.08
- 발행 : 2015.08.31
This study investigated the effect of planting density on growth and yield of elephant garlic. Three planting densities of 20 × 20, 20 × 15, and 20 × 10 ㎝ were tested with the furrow width fixed at 120 ㎝ for the evaluation of elephant galic growth and yield. The average date of emergence was middle and late November, requiring about 30 days for the all emergence. For the flowering, 221 days after sowing were required in all the treatments. Plant height and leaf growth were not significantly different according to the planting density. Flower stalk was shorter when planting density was narrow. The L/D ratio was decreased to form oval shape when planting density was narrow. The yield of elephant garlic was 1,811 ㎏ /10a in planting density 20 × 20 ㎝, 2,375 ㎏/10a in 20 × 15 ㎝, and 2,838 ㎏/10a in 20 × 10 ㎝ plot. The marketable garlic ratio was highest as 1,593 ㎏/10a in planting density of 20 × 15 ㎝.
Elephant garlic;Garlic;Planting density
- Rhee, J.H. 1975. The effect of sowing period and planting density on the yield of garlic (Allium sativum L.). Coll. of. Ari. Won Kwang University. 1:73-77 (in Korean).
- Rattanachakunsipon, P. and P. Phumkhachorn. 2009. Antimicrovial activity of elephant garlic oil against vibrio cholerae in vitro and food model. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. 73:1623-1627. https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb.90128
- RDA. 2012. Analysis standard of agricultural and research. RDA. pp. 609-618 (in Korean).
- RDA. 2013. Garlic cultural. RDA. p. 60 (in Korean).
- Kwon, Y.S., H.S. Lee, J.T. Yoon, C.B. Kim, J.H. Lim and B.S.Choi. 1995. Effects of planting density on reduction of secondary growth of virus-free garlic derived from apical meristem culture. J. Korean Hort. Sci. 36:473-480 (in Korean).
- Hwang, J.M., J.I. Kim, and J. Eom. 2002. Growth and bulb development of garlic by size and planting density of seed garlics. Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol. 20 (SUPPL. ll): 63. (Abstr) (in Korean).
- Kaska, A., F.C. Toprak and A.R. Alan. 2013. Gynogenesis induction in leek (Allium ampeloprasum L.) breeding materials. Current Opinion in Biotechnology 24S:28-47.
- Kim, S.B., T.S. Ko, S.B. Ko, W.T. Han and C.G. Song. 2004. Effect of seed clove and large bulbils product on planting density in garlic 'Namdo'. Jeju ARES. Test Res. Pep. pp. 576-583 (in Korean).
- Lee, J.S., I.J. Kim, C.K. Youn, K.S. Ahn, K.H. Kim and S.Y. Nam. 2013. Effect of sowing date on growth and yield of elephant garlic (Allium ampeloprasum var. ampeloprasum) in the middle region Korea. Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol. 31(S2): 51. (Abstr.) (in Korean).
- McCollum, G.D. 1987. Onion and allies: In Simmonds, N.W. (ed.), Evolution of Crop Plants. Longman S.&T., England. pp. 186-190.
- Nam, S.S., L.H. Choi, J.K. Bang, K.H. Kang and C.D. Jeong. 2008. Studies on cultivation method using large bulbils of 'Namdo' cultivar in southern type garlic (Allium sativum L). Treat. of Crop Res. 9:477-492 (in Korean).
- Nam, S.S., I.H. Choi and S.K. Bae. 2005. Effect of planting dates and planting density on seed clove production of the southern type garlic 'Namdo' cultivar using large bulbils. Treat. of Crop Res. 6:380-387 (in Korean).
- Ariga, T., H. Kumagai, M. Yoshikawa, H. Kawakami, T. Seki, H. Sakurai, I. Hasegawa, T. Etoh, H. Sumoyoshi, T. Tsuneyoshi, S. Sumi and K. Iwai. 2002. Garlic-like but odorless plant Allium ampeloprum ‘Mushuu-ninniku’J. Japan. Soc. Hort. Sci. 71:362-369. https://doi.org/10.2503/jjshs.71.362
- Choi, B.H. 2000. NEW MYSTAT. Chungnam National Univ., Korea. pp. 36-106 (in Korean).
- Choi, I.H., S.S. Nam, J.K. Bang and Y.C. Um. 2007. Effects of clove size and planting distance for producing large garlic bulbils in 'Namdo' cultivar. Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol. 25 (SUPPL. I): 61. (Abstr) (in Korean).
연구 과제번호 : 코끼리마늘의 표준재배기술 개발