- Volume 64 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Study on Improvement of the Accuracy of SV Measurement obtained by Hand to Hand Impedance.
양손 임피던스법에 의한 SV 측정의 정확도 향상을 위한 연구
- Received : 2014.09.21
- Accepted : 2015.07.28
- Published : 2015.08.01
The purpose of this study is to measurement the cardiac output using hand to hand impedance method to provide convenience to user when measuring SV(stroke volume) with the use of ICG(Impedance Cardiography). We suggest the optimized modified formula, which can be applied when using impedance with the use of hand to hand Impedance. To verify this formula, a SV from transthoracic approach and hand to hand approach are compared for the 36 subjects, respectively. The acquired data was analyzed by using LabVIEW 8.6, analysis was implemented by SPSS 12.0. Fine difference was shown by individual. We showed that as a result of analyzing the ICG measurement value on thoracic and hand to hand, the correlation with SV was r=0.716, thereby having indicated the results of regression model in relatively high correlation.
Impedance cardiography;Hand to hand;Stroke volume;Cardiac output;Non-invasive;Cardiovascular
- R. Burch, F. N. Najm, P. Yang, and T. N. Trick, “A Monte Carlo Approach for Power Estimation,” IEEE Trans. on VLSI systems, vol. 1, No. 1, pp.63-71, March 1993. https://doi.org/10.1109/92.219908
- A. Papoulis, Probability, Random Variables, and Stochastic Processes, 3rd Edition, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1991.
- A. Ghosh, S. Devadas, K. Keutzer and J. White, “Estimation of Average Switching Activity in Combinational and Sequential Circuits,” ACM/IEE Design Automation Conf., pp. 253-259, 1992.
- F.N. Najm, “A Survey of Power Estimation Techniques in VLSI Circuits,” IEEE Trans. on VLSI Systems, pp. 446-455, Dec. 1994.
- J. Monteiro, S. Devadas, and B. Lin, “A Methodology for Efficient Estimation of Switching Activity in Sequential Logic Circuits,” ACM/IEEE Design Automation Conf., pp. 12-17, 1994.