- Volume 31 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
An analysis on satisfaction level of clinicians on implant surgical guidance system based on computed tomography
컴퓨터 단층 촬영을 기반으로 한 임플란트 가이드 시스템에 대한 임상가의 만족도 분석
- Received : 2015.05.26
- Accepted : 2015.07.27
- Published : 2015.09.30
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to conduct a comparative assessment on the satisfaction level for the two interfaces of surgical guide system (SimPlant and R2GATE), the design and convenience of manufactured surgical guides and the importance of using the surgical guides thereof by means of survey. Materials and Methods: Hereupon, they simulated the implant surgical process by mounting the two manufactured systems of surgical guide on a dental mold, respectively. The study subjects were instructed to complete the questionnaire as to the satisfaction level upon completion of the simulated surgery. This study summarized the data of each question after collecting the completed questionnaires. Then, this study analyzed the summarized data by utilizing statistical program SPSS 20.0 (IBM). Results: R2GATE had a higher value of the satisfaction level on the design and convenience of manufactures surgical guides. R2GATE group (
surgical guide;implant guide system;survey
- Hounsfield GN. Computerized transverse axial scanning (tomography). 1. Description of system. Br J Radiol 1973;46:1016-22. https://doi.org/10.1259/0007-1285-46-552-1016
- Schmuth GP, Freisfeld M, Koster O, Schuller H. The application of computerized tomography (CT) in cases of impacted maxillary canines. Eur J Orthod 1992;14:296-301. https://doi.org/10.1093/ejo/14.4.296
- Schulze D, Heiland M, Thurmann H, Adam G. Radiation exposure during midfacial imaging using 4- and 16-slice computed tomography, cone beam computed tomography systems and conventional radiography. Dentomaxillofac Radiol 2004;33:83-6. https://doi.org/10.1259/dmfr/28403350
- Becker CM, Kaiser DA. Surgical guide for dental implant placement. J Prosthet Dent 2000;83:248-51. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-3913(00)80018-9
- George FM, Chan HL, Razzoog ME, Oh TJ. Fabrication of a cast-based implant surgical guide using guide sleeves. J Prosthet Dent 2011;106:409-12. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-3913(11)60156-X
- Valente F, Schiroli G, Sbrenna A. Accuracy of computer-aided oral implant surgery: a clinical and radiographic study. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 2009;24:234-42.
- Ruppin J, Popovic A, Strauss M, Spüntrup E, Steiner A, Stoll C. Evaluation of the accuracy of three different computer-aided surgery systems in dental implantology: optical tracking vs. stereolithographic splint systems. Clin Oral Implants Res 2008;19:709-16.
- Park JM, Heo SJ, Park EJ. Comparative study on clearance between drilling and bushing of various implant guide systems. Implantology 2014;18:194-202.
- Lee DH, Lee KB. The comparative study of user satisfaction on various implant engine system. J Dent Rehabil Appl Sci 2014;30:9-15. https://doi.org/10.14368/jdras.2014.30.1.9
- Lijphart A. II. The comparable-cases strategy in comparative research. Comparative Political Studies 1975;8:158-77. https://doi.org/10.1177/001041407500800203
Grant : 영상분석장치소프트웨어 R2GATE의 임상테스트 지원