- Volume 31 Issue 9
Reinforced concrete shear walls are effective for resisting lateral loads imposed by wind or earthquakes. Observed damages of the shear wall in previous earthquakes in Chile(2010) and New Zealand(2011) exceeded expectations. Various analytical models have been proposed in order to incorporate such response features in predicting the inelastic response of RC shear walls. However, the model has not been implemented into widely available computer programs, and has not been sufficiently calibrated with and validated against extensive experimental data at both local and global response levels. In this study, reinforced concrete shear walls with a barbell-shaped cross section were modeled with fiber slices, where cross section and reinforcement details of shear walls can be arranged freely. Pushover analysis was performed by adding nonlinear shear spring elements that can represent shear deformation. This analysis result will be compared with the existing experiment results. To investigate the nonlinear behavior of reinforced concrete shear walls, reinforced concrete single shear walls with a barbell-shaped cross section were selected. Thus, the yield strength of the shear wall was almost the same in the experimental and the analytical results. However, the yielding displacement of the shear wall was still higher in the experiment than the analysis.
철근콘크리트 전단벽;바벨형 단면;비선형 정적해석;섬유요소;비선형 전단스프링
- Wallace, J. W. (2012). Behavior, Design, and Modeling of Structural Walls and Coupling Beams-Lessons from Recent Laboratory Tests and Earthquakes, International Journal of Concrete Structures and Mechanics, 6(1), 3-18. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40069-012-0001-4
- Korea Land & Housing Corporation (2014). Manuals for Performance-Based Seismic Design of Apartment Housing, The Korean Structural Engineers Association, 21(6), 37-46.
- Kim, D. K., Eom, T. S., Lim, Y. J., Lee, H. S. & Park, H.. G. (2011). Macro Model for Nonlinear Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Walls, Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute, 23(5), 569-579. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2011.23.5.569
- Computer and Structures, Inc. (2006), Perform-3D User Guide, CSI, Berkeley, California.
- Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (2007). OpenSees-Open System for Earthquake Engineering Simulation, University of California, Berkeley, California, online at http;//opensees.berkeley.edu/
- Orakcal, K., Wallace, J. W., Conte, J. P. (2004). Nonlinear Modeling and Analysis of Slender Reinforced Concrete Walls, ACI Structural Journal, 101(5), 688-698.
- Seol, M. C. (2004), Nonlinear Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Shear Wall Using Fiber Model, Dongseo University, Master's Thesis, 43.
- Shin, J., Kim, J., You, Y., Choi, K. & Kim, H. (2012), Research on the Non-linear Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Shear Walls Considering Different Macroscopic Models, EESK Journal of Earthquake Engineering, 16(5), 1-11.
- Yoon, S. J., Lee, K., Chun, Y. S., & Kim, T. W. (2013). Analysis of Nonlinear Seismic Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Shear Wall Systems Designed with Special and Semi-Special Seismic Details, EESK Journal of Earthquake Engineering, 17(1), 43-51.
- Kim, Y. J., Han, A. Kim, S. N. & Yu, E. J. (2014). Pushover Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Wall-Frame Structures Using Equivalent Column Model, EESK Journal of Earthquake Engineering, 18(1), 53-61
- PEER/ATC-72-1(2010), Modeling and Acceptance Criteria for Seismic Design and Analysis of Tall Buildings-Task7 Report for Tall Buildings Initiative, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Center, University of California, Berkeley.
- Li, K. N. (2010), 3-Dimensional Nonlinear Static/Dynamic Structural Analysis Computer Program Package-Users Manual, CANNY CONSULTANTS PTE LTD, Singapore.
- Oesterle, R. G., Fiorato, A. E., Johal, L. S., Carpenter, J. E., Russell, H. E., & Corley, W. G. (1976), Eartquake Resistant Structural Walls-Tests of Isolated Walls, Report to the National Science Foundation, Construction Technology Laboratories, Portland Cement Association, Skokie, IL, 315.
- Paulay, T., & Priestley, M. J. N. (1991), Seismic Design of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry Buildings, John Wiley&Sons.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단