- Volume 31 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of Determinants of Renewal Association Agreement of Property Owner in Urban Renewal Project - Focused on the case of Yeongdeungpo Newtown A district -
도시환경정비사업에서 토지등소유자의 조합설립 동의여부에 영향을 미치는 요인 분석 - 영등포 뉴타운 A구역 사례를 중심으로 -
- Na, In-Su ;
- Kim, Seung-Nam
- 나인수 ;
- Received : 2015.03.18
- Accepted : 2015.09.09
- Published : 2015.09.30
Urban renewal project was designated as public works and urban planning project but most projects have been implemented by private sectors due to the lack of public capacity. For the renewal association establishment there must be agreement of property owners. This study is focused on the finding the determinants of property owners' agreement. The two categories of variables were found which were land and building characteristics. Through the analysis there were four variables are significant such as land scale, land price, owning status of building and unauthorized building. Agreement possibility was directly proportional to land scale but inversely proportional to land price. For the building characteristic variables Agreement possibility was directly proportional to owning a building but inversely proportional to owning a unauthorized building.
Urban Renewal Project;Agreement Factor of Association;Binary Logit Model
- Choi, M., & Kim, J. (2006). An Empirical Analysis of Economic Burdens Imposed on Housing Owners in Redevelopment Area. Journal of Korea Planners Association, 41(7), 85-96.
- Gujarati, D. (2003). Basic Econometrics. McGraw-Hill, 484-485.
- Kim, B. (2009). The Analysis of the Effects urban and r esidential Environment Improvement Law on the Period o f Housing Redevelopement Projects. Master's Thesis. Seok yung University. 21-27
- Kim, Y., Kim, J., & Nam, J. (2007). Identification of Factors Affecting House Owner's Decision Making on a Housing Redevelopment Project. Journal of Korea Planners Association, 42(7), 95-108.
- Lee, D. Kim C., & Nam, J. (2010). A Study on Determinants of Redevelopment Duration. Journal of Korean Urban Management Association, 23(3), 237-252
- Lee, Y. (2008), Metro Cities' and Provinces' Total Factor Productivity and its Determinants in Korea, The Korea Spatial Planning Review, 57, 39-53.
- Seoul Metropolitan Government (2010). Seoul Urban and Residential Renewal General Plan. Seoul Metropolitan Government. 18-20
- Seoul Metropolitan Government (2013). Urban Renewal Project Statistics. Seoul Metropolitan Government.
- Shin, H., Jung, J,. Lee, R. & Lee, H. (2004). A Study on the Influence Factor of the Conflict of Participants in the Housing Redevelopment Project. Paper presented at the Regional Association of Architectural Institute of Korea Academic Conference, Korea (10 Dec).
- Shin, S., Choi, Y., & Nam, J. (2006). Analysis on the Factors Affecting a Period of Completion in Housing Redevelopment Project in Seoul. Paper presented at the Korea Planners Association Academic Conference, Korea (3-4 Nov).
- Yim, Y. (2008). Analyzing the determinants o Land Owner's Agreement in Detached Housing Renewal Projects. Journal of Korea Planners Association, 43(1), 89-99.
Supported by : 고려대학교