- Volume 24 Issue 9
To Predict the Tendency of the Development of Urban Comprehensive Park through the Social Reform of China - The Example of Changes of Comprehensive Park in Wuhan City -
DOI QR Code
Zhuang, Yue;Jo, Hyunju
- 투고 : 2015.07.14
- 심사 : 2015.09.09
- 발행 : 2015.09.30
This paper is to study the tendency of the development of the urban comprehensive park in the modern history of China, and take the urban comprehensive park of Wuhan as an example to study the local research through the literature.. In 1928, Wuhan Urban Comprehensive Park starting stage characteristics to the ideological education of the government as the center, in 1977 the policy of reform and opening to the outside world to entertainment center, ecology design point of view, the introduction of open space and urban plaza, to human centered design, application of science and technology. 2015 in Wuhan Urban Garden Expo theme can be seen in green life as the goal, through the design of urban comprehensive park ecology and human centered design, the application of science and technology development.
Urban Comprehensive Park;Wuhan;Landscape Architecture
- Li Baihao, XueChunyin, 2002, Wang Xiboetc.Graphic analysis for urban planning of Wuhan city during its modern times(1861-1949).Urban planning magazine, 6, 23-29.
- Zhao Jijun, 2008, Dialogue between Modern and Tradition -The influence of Soviet culture break park design on the development of Chinese modern parks. Landscape architecture, 4, 53-56.
- Qian Xuesen. 1993, Socialism China should have our own urban planning for its landscape and cities, 3, 17-18.
- Hong Liangpin, Tang Jin, 2002, Urban space structure form and planning and evolution of Wuhan City, 3, 1-17.
- Zhang Yanming, Wang Jiangpin, Cao Chunxia, 2006, Research for urban green space system of Wuhan city, Cetral China Building, 24, 130-133. Daily Hubei:2014.02.10