- Volume 15 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Psychometric Test of Korean Version of Self-Efficacy and Outcome Expectations for Restorative Care Activities Scale among Nurses
한국판 기능유지간호에 대한 간호사의 자기효능감 및 결과기대감 측정도구의 타당도와 신뢰도
- 정덕유 (이화여자대학교 건강과학대학 간호학부) ;
- 변진이 (이화여자대학교 건강과학대학 간호학부) ;
- 이민경 (이화여자대학교 건강과학대학 간호학부) ;
- 김혜진 (이화여자대학교 건강과학대학 간호학부/School of Nursing, University of Pittsburgh)
- Received : 2015.07.21
- Accepted : 2015.09.01
- Published : 2015.09.28
The purpose of this study is to measure the validity and reliability of the Korean version of the self-efficacy for restorative care activity (K-SERCA) scale and the outcome expectations for restorative care activity (K-OERCA) scale. Psychometric testing was given to 187 nurses who have worked in 69 long-term care facilities in South Korea via post service and personal visit. Data were collected via structured-questionnaire and analyzed using SPSS/WIN 21.0 and AMOS 22.0. Content, construct validity using confirmatory factor analysis (CFA), criterion validity and internal consistency reliability were conducted. The K-SERCA scale had factor loading of the 10 items ranged from .74 to .87, and was validated by confirmatory factor analysis (CFI=.96, NFI=.94, RMSEA=.10). The K-SERCA scale was also a significantly positive correlation with 'Job satisfaction' (r=.32, p<.001). There was a reliable internal consistency with a Cronbach's
Registered Nurse;Self-Efficacy;Outcome Expectation
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- M. Detweiler, P. Murphy, L. Myers, and K. Kim, "Does a wander garden influence inappropriate behaviors in dementia residents," American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease & Other Dementias, Vol.23, No.1, pp.31-45, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1177/1533317507309799
- A. Bandura, Self-efficacy in changing societies, Cambridge University Press, 1995.
- A. Bandura, "Perceived self-efficacy in cognitive development and functioning," Educational Psychologist. Vol.28, pp.117-148, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15326985ep2802_3
- M. Boltz, B. Resnick, E. Capezuti, J. Shuluk, and M. Secic, "Functional decline in hospitalized older adults: Can nursing make a difference?," Geriatric Nursing, Vol.33, No.4, pp.272-279, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gerinurse.2012.01.008
- B. Resnick and M. Simpson, "Restorative care nursing activities: Pilot testing self-efficacy and outcome expectation measures", Geriatric Nursing, Vol.24, No.2, pp.82-89, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1067/mgn.2003.26
- B. Resnick, E. Galik, I. Pretzer-Aboff, V. Rogers, and A. L. Gruber-Baldini, "Testing the reliability and validity of self-efficacy and outcome expectations of restorative care performed by nursing assistants", Journal of Nursing Care Quality, Vol.23, No.2, pp.162-169, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.NCQ.0000313766.09891.43
- B. Resnick, M. Simpson, A. Bercovitz, E. Galik, A. Gruber-Baldini, S. Zimmerman, and J. Magaziner, "Pilot testing of the restorative care intervention: Impact on residents", Journal of Gerontological Nursing, Vol.32, No.3, pp.39-47, 2006. https://doi.org/10.3928/0098-9134-20060101-14
- B. Resnick, M. Simpson, A. Bercovitz, E. Galik, A. Gruber-Baldini, S. Zimmerman, and J. Magaziner, "Testing of the res-care pilot intervention: Impact on nursing assistants," Geriatric Nursing, Vol.25, No.5, pp.292-297, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gerinurse.2004.08.002
- 채서일, 사회과학 조사방법론, 제3판, 학현사, 2013.
- B. Resnick, E. Galik, A. L. Gruber-Baldini, and S. Zimmerman, "Perceptions and performance of function and physical activity in assisted living communities", Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, Vol.11, No.6, pp.406-414, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jamda.2010.02.003
- 한창복, 문희자, "임상간호사의 역할지각 및 직무만족에 관한 연구", 간호행정학회지, 제2권, 제1호, pp.115-124, 1996.
- P. L. Stamps and D. B. Slavitt. "Measurement of work satisfaction among health professionals", Medical Care, Vol.14, No.4, pp.337-352, 1978.
- D. Harrington, Confirmatory factor analysis: Pocket guides to social work research method, Oxford University Press, 1997.
- D. F. Polit and C. T. Beck, Nursing research generating and assessing evidence for nursing patience, 8th ed, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2008.
- 이은옥, 임난영, 박현애 등, 간호연구와 통계분석, 수문사, 2009.
- J. F. Hair, R. Tatham, R. F. Anderson, and W. Black, Multivariate data analysis. 5th ed, Prentice Hall INC, 1998.
- P. F. Merenda, "A guide to the proper use of factor analysis in the conduct and reporting of research: Pitfalls to avoid", Measurement & Evaluation in Counseling & Development, Vol.30, No.3, pp.156-164, 1997.
- E. Galik, B. Resnick, M. Hammersla, and J. Brightwater, "Optimizing function and physical activity among nursing home residents with dementia: Testing the impact of functionfocused care", The Gerontologist, Vol.54, No.6, pp.930-943, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1093/geront/gnt108
- B. Resnick, E. Galik, A. Gruber-Baldini, and S. Zimmerman, "Testing the effect of function-focused care in assisted living," Journal of American Geriatrics Society, Vol.59, No.12, pp.2233-2240, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03699.x
- 우종필, 우종필 교수의 구조방정식모델 개념과 이해, 한나래, 2012.
- 신경아, "노인 돌봄의 탈가족화와 노인의 경험", 한국사회학회, 제45권, 제4호, pp.64-69, 2011.
- 이지아, M. J. Rantz, "병원에서 요양시설로 입소한 노인의 3개월 후 일상생활 활동정도에 영향을 미치는 요인", 노인간호학회지, 제10권, 제1호, pp.68-76, 2008.
- E. R. Yumin, T. T. Şimsek, M. Sertel, A. Ozturk, and M. Yumin, "The effect of functional mobility and balance on health-related quality of life (HRQoL) among elderly people living at home and those living in nursing home," Archives of Gerontology & Geriatrics, Vol.52, No.3, pp.180-18, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archger.2010.10.027
- T. M. Gill, H. G. Allore, E. A. Gahbauer, and T. E. Murphy, "Change in disability after hospitalization or restricted activity in older persons", Journal of American Medical Association, Vol.304, No.17, pp.1919-1928, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2010.1568
- B. Resnick, M. Boltz, E. Galik, and I. Pretzer-Aboff, Restorative care nursing for older adults: A guide for all care settings, Springer Publishing Company, 2012.
- B. Resnick, E. Galik, and M. Boltz, "Function focused care approaches: Literature review of progress and future possibilities", Journal of American Medical Directors Association, Vol.14, pp.313-318, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jamda.2012.10.019
- B. Resnick, E. Galik, and E. Vigne, "Translation of function-focused care to assisted living facilities", Family Community Health, Vol.37, No.2, pp.155-165, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1097/FCH.0000000000000021