- Volume 20 Issue 9
Professional knowledge such as legal information is commonly not accessible or cannot be easily understood by the public. By using the legal ontology which is previously established, the legal information retrieval based on ontology is to use for the information retrieval. In this paper, we propose the matters required for the design and develop of the framework for the legal information retrieval based on ontology. The framework is composed of the query conversion engine of SPARQL base for query to OWL ontology and user query type engine and return value refinement engine and web interface engine. The framework does the role as the infrastructure which retrieval the legal ontology effectually and which it serves and can be used in the semantic legal information retrieval service.
Legislation;Ontology;Legal Information Retrieval;Semantic Web;Ontology Visualization
- D. W. Jo, "A Framework for Automatic Legal Ontology Construction and Semantic Retrieval," PhD Thesis, Soongsil University, Dec, 2014.
- National Legislation Information Center, http://www.law.go.kr/
- Legal information services, http://glaw.scourt.go.kr/wsjo/intesrch/sjo022.do
- Thomas R. Gruber, "Toward Principles for the Design of Ontologies Used for Knowledge Ssharing," International journal of human-computer studies, vol.43, no.5, pp.907-928, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1006/ijhc.1995.1081
- E. Prud'Hommeaux, and A. Seaborne, "SPARQL Query Language for RDF," W3C Recommendation, Jau, 2008.
- Y. T. Park, C, M, Choi, "Overview and Research Trends in Ontology Reasoning," Communications of the Korea Information Science Society, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp.17-23, Apr, 2006.
- M. Stocker, A. Seaborne, A. Bernstein, C. Kiefer, and D. Reynoids, "SPARQL basic graph pattern optimization using selectivity estimation," Proceedings of the 17th international conference on World Wide Web, Apr, 2008.
- SemanticWebTools, http://www.w3.org/wiki/SemanticWebTools
- Korea Legislation Research Institute, http://220.127.116.11/the_web/thesa_content.asp
- iLaw, http://www.ilaw.go.kr/moj/2010/index.do
- H. M. Jung, Y. H. Choi, "MOJ's iLaw System for Intelligently Supporting Legislation," HCI Korea 2011, vol.2011, No. 1pp.2030-2035, Jau, 2011.
- D. W. Jo and M. H. Kim, "A Study on Legal Ontology Construction," Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 19, No. 11, pp. 105-114, Nov, 2014. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2014.19.11.105
- D. W. Jo, J. W. Choi and M. H. Kim, "The Design and Implementation of OWL Ontology Construction System through Information Extraction of Unstructured Documents," Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 19, No. 10, pp. 23-33, Oct, 2014.
- Protege, http://protege.stanford.edu/
- In. Ho. Chang, "Developing and Evaluating an Ontology-based Legal Retrieval System," Journal of the Korean Society for Library and Information Science, Vol. 45, No. 2, pp. 345-355, May 2011.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)