- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Spectrofluorimetric determination of trace Co(II) in aqueous samples with quinalizarin-β-cyclodextrin inclusion complex
Quinalizarin-β-cyclodextrin 내포 착물을 이용한 수용액 시료의 흔적량 Co(II)의 분광형광법 정량
- Received : 2015.07.07
- Accepted : 2015.08.08
- Published : 2015.08.25
A technique on the determination of Co(II) in aqueous samples with quinalizarin-β-cyclodextrin inclusion complex was developed. The conditions such as pH of the sample solution, the concentration of quinalizarin and the concentration of β-CD were optimized to 11.3(±0.2), 1.2×10−6 M and 8.0×10−6 M, respectively. Under these optimum conditions, the calibration curve of Co(II) was obtained over concentration range of 5.0×10−9 ~ 1.2×10−7 M. The detection limit was 4.2×10−9 M (0.25 ng/mL). For validating this proposed technique, aqueous samples(stream water, reservoir water and tap water) were used. Recovery yields of 95~105% were obtained. The relative standard deviation(%) in aqueous samples were less than 7.0%. Based on experimental results, it is proposed that this technique can be applied to the practical determination of Co(II).
- D. A. Skoog, D. M. West, F. J. Holler and S. R. Crouch, "Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry", 8th ed., 158, Thomson Brooks/Cole, U.S.A. 2004.
- V. A. Lemos, R. S. da Franca and B. O. Moreira, Sep. Purif. Technol., 54(3), 349-354 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2006.10.004
- M. C. Talio, M. Alesso, M. G. Acosta, M. Acosta and L. P. Fernandez, Talanta, 127, 244-249 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.talanta.2014.04.020
- H. B. Singh, N. K. Agnihotri and V. K. Singh, Talanta, 48(3), 623-631 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0039-9140(98)00286-0
- K. Lee, Y. Muraoka, M. Oshima and S. Motomizu, Anal. Sci., 20(1), 183-187 (2004). https://doi.org/10.2116/analsci.20.183
- F. Monteil-Rivera and Dumonceau, J. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 374(6), 1105-1112 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00216-002-1580-8
- A. Llander and A. M. Vaisanen, Anal. Chim. Acta, 602(2), 195-201 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aca.2007.09.015
- Z. Bae, Y. Park, S. Lee, W. Jeon and H. Chang, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc., 17(11), 995-999 (1996).
- X. Lu, Z. Wang, Z. Geng, J. Kang and J. Gao, Talanta, 52(3), 411-416 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0039-9140(00)00392-1
- N. Oleszczuk, J. T. Castro, M. M. Silva, M. Korn, B. Weltz and M. G. Vale, Talanta, 73(5), 862-869 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.talanta.2007.05.005
- S. A. Shaker, H. A. Mohammed and A. Ali Salih, Aust. J. Basic & Applied Sciences, 4(10), 5178-5183 (2010).
- X. Zhu, J. Sun and J. Wu, Talanta, 72(1), 237-242 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.talanta.2006.10.016