- Volume 19 Issue 8
This paper analyzes domestic research trend on information security, compares its results with international trends, and studies future directions we should have on national level. This research is a successor of the work for analysis of global research trend on information security. Therefore we select the same analysis method to compare domestic and international research trends exactly. To do this, we use domestic papers presented or published from 2001 to 2014, measure temporal relationship between technologies related to information security, analyze domestic research trends, and compare the results. Finally we will suggest our future direction through considering international future markets of technologies.
Information security;Global research trend;Temporal co-occurrence;Trend analysis
- O.P. Rud, Business Intelligence Success Factors: Tools for Aligning Your Business in the Global Economy. Hoboken, N.J: Wiley&Sons, 2009.
- L. Hernandez, C. Baladron, J.M. Aguiar, B. Carro, A.J. Sanchez-Esguevillas, J. Lloret, and J. Massana, "A Survey on Electric Power Demand Forecasting: Future Trends in Smart Grids, Microgrids and Smart Buildings," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 1460-1495, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/SURV.2014.032014.00094
- M. Hwang, D.H. Jeong, J. Kim, J. Gim, S.K. Song, M. Sajjad, H. Jung, S. Xu, L. Zhu, "Application for Temporal Analysis of Scientific Technology Information," in Proceedings of the Mobile, Ubiquitous, and Intelligent Computing, pp. 191-195, 2013.
- W. Kim, “Analysis of global research trend on information security”, J. Korea inst. inf. commun. eng, v.19, no.5, pp. 1110-1116, 2015. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2015.19.5.1110
- J. Kim, M. Hwang, D.H. Jeong, and H. Jung, “Technology trends analysis and forecasting application based on decision tree and statistical feature analysis," Expert Systems and Applications, vol. 39, no. 16, pp. 12618-12625, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2012.05.021