- Volume 19 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
A Novel Auditing System for Dynamic Data Integrity in Cloud Computing
클라우드 컴퓨팅에서 동적 데이터 무결성을 위한 개선된 감사 시스템
Kim, Tae-yeon;Cho, Gi-hwan
- Received : 2015.06.08
- Accepted : 2015.07.24
- Published : 2015.08.31
Cloud computing draws attention as an application to provide dynamically scalable infrastructure for application, data and file storage. An untrusted remote server can cause a variety of problems in the field of data protection. It may process intentionally or involuntarily user's data operations(modify, insert, delete) without user's permission. It may provide false information in order to hide his mistakes in the auditing process. Therefore, it is necessary to audit the integrity of data stored in the cloud server. In this paper, we propose a new data auditing system that can verify whether servers had a malicious behavior or not. Performance and security analysis have proven that our scheme is suitable for cloud computing environments in terms of performance and security aspects.
cloud computing;auditing;data integrity;authentication
- L. Chen and H. Chen, "Ensuring Dynamic Data Integrity with Public Auditability for Cloud Storage," 2012 International Conference on Computer Science and Service System, pp.711-714, 2012.
- X. Sun, L. Chen, Z. Xia, and Y. Zhu, "Cooperative Provable Data Possession with Stateless Verification in Multicloud Storage," Journal of Computational Information Systems, vol. 10, no. 8, pp.1-9, 2014.
- X. Liu and Y. Jiang, "Batch Auditing for Multi-client Dynamic Data in Multi-cloud Storage," International Journal of Security and Its Applications, vol. 8, no. 6, pp.197-210, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14257/ijsia.2014.8.6.18
- L. M. Kaufman, "Data Security in the World of Cloud Computing," IEEE Security & Privacy, vol 7, no. 4, pp.61-64, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/MSP.2009.87
- G. Ateniese, R. Burns, R. Curtmola, J. Herring, L. Kissner, Z. Peterson, and S. Song, "Provable Data Possession at Untrusted Stores," 14th ACM conference on Computer and Communication Security, pp.598-609, 2007.
- G. Wang, C. Wang, K. Ren, W. Lou, and J. Li, "Enabling Public Auditability and Data Dynamics for Storage Security in Cloud Computing," IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 22, no. 5, pp.847-859, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPDS.2010.183
- C. Wang, S. Chow, Q. Wang, K. Ren, and W. Lou, "Privacypreserving Public Auditing for Secure Cloud Storage," IEEE Transactions Computer, vol. 62, no. 2, pp.862-375, 2013.