- Volume 19 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Implementation of the Electronic Sensor System for Pedestrian Safety Based on Embedded
임베디드 기반의 보행자 안전을 위한 전자감응시스템 구현
- Received : 2015.05.18
- Accepted : 2015.07.06
- Published : 2015.08.31
In some cases, despite the pedestrian jaywalking pedestrian traffic lights to red, or even wait for the walk signal to stand down in the driveway. If this is the case may be liable to lead to a traffic accident. Thus, using an infrared sensor wateuna adopted the approach that the warning announcement when a pedestrian enters the driveway, curved pedestrian crossing the intersection in this case, it is difficult to install. In this paper, we propose a Fitness referral system utilizes a built-in sensor of the Android mobile devices. For this purpose, the sensor is a proximity sensor using an acceleration sensor. The proximity sensor has a number of disadvantages compared to the high precision battery power, the acceleration sensor accuracy, fast response time, on the other hand, the disadvantage is the lower. Close to reduce battery consumption of the sensor, BMI of the user sensor control mechanism and increase the accuracy of the acceleration sensor (Body Mass Index) obtained after the index was applied to the recommendation algorithm, which like the movement mechanism.
Pedestrian Guide System;Sobel Image;Image Detection;ITS
- Y. S. An, "A Real-Time Traffic Accident Detection System Using a DVR Image Detector," Ph. D. dissertation, Mokpo National university, 2007.
- H. C. Yoon, "A Study of how secondary traffic lights are used to direct right-turning cars on at intersections," , M. S. dissertation, Seoul University, 2006.
- C. U. Do, "Traffic Engineering Principles," Cheong Moon Gak, 1991.
- E. Y. Kim, "A Study on the management of Traffic accident data for reducing Traffic accident," M. S. dissertation, Myongji University, 2007.
- J. J. Lee, J. C. Shim and J. H. Lee, "Segmentation of Fingerprint Image Using Sobel Operator," Semiconductor Technology and Science, Vol.19, No.2, pp.1417-1419, Nov, 1996.
- W. K. Kim, "A Study on the Detecting Method of Intercept Violation Vehicles Using an Image Detection Techniques," M. S. dissertation, Dongguk University, 2009.
- S. S. Kim, "A Study on False Alarm Rate Reduction Method of Automatic Incident Detection Algorithm using Adjustment of Data Discrepancy between Video Image Detectors," M. S. dissertation, Kyonggi University, 2005.
- S. H. Yoo, "A study on the obstacle detection system by image processing for intelligence of level crossing," Ph. D. dissertation, Sungkyungkwan university, 2009.