- Volume 19 Issue 8
From bar code systems and radio frequency identification (RFID) to beacons utilizing low power bluetooth technology, the fusion of information technology and health and medical treatment is spreading through advances such as automated treatment and examination stages and the use of treatment information connected to smart devices. In this paper, designed and implemented a mobile health care system for the safe management of blood transfusions to prevent accidental problems that can occur during patient blood transfusions. It makes safe and effective blood transfusion possible by using smart devices to read information saved on patient bracelets, blood-collecting containers, blood transfusion bags, and medical personnel identification cards so that they match patient information. By applying the blood transfusion management mobile health care system presented and implemented in this paper to blood transfusion processes in hospitals, it was verified that it allows for safe and effective blood transfusion, preventing accidents which may occur in blood transfusion processes.
Smart Devices;m-Healthcare;m-App;Blood Management;Safe Transfusion
- Sunjoo Heo, Honghoon Choe, Designing Mobile Application for Improvement in Public Understanding of Blood Donation, The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.11, No.04, pp.112~120, 2011. 04. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.4.112
- Yongmin park, Younghwan Oh, A Study on Blood Management System based SIP for Ubiqutious Healthcare Service, The Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, Vol.36, No.10, pp.1222~1232, 2011.10. https://doi.org/10.7840/KICS.2011.36B.10.1222
- Keun Lim, Jinsun Ju, Hyesun Lee, Hospital Medicine Delivery System Design applied RFID, The 2006 Spring Conference of the KIPS, Vol.13, No.01, pp.58-584, 2006.05.
- Donggyun Park, Eunyoung Jeong, Kuksnag Jeong, RFID / USN Technology Application Status in the Medical Field, Information anf Communication, pp.50~57, 2008.10
- Sunguk Heo, Sungin Kang, Ohhyun Kwon, Sungwook Choi, Amsuk Oh, A Study on Health Management System based on Smart TV for Wellness Service, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol.17, No.11, pp.2615~22620, 2013.11. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2013.17.11.2615
- GITCT, Local SW fusion product commercialization support program 1st year results report, 2015.01.
- KHMU(Korean Health and Medical Workers' Union), Survey on health care quality and patient safety, http://bogun.nodong.org/xe/index.php?mid=khmwu_5_4&listStyle=webzine&page=48&document_srl=221989 2012.12.
- Gwangsoo Jang, Economic Success through Creative Methods of ICT Convergence, DIGIeco Report : Issue & Trend, pp.01~10, 2014.05.
- Bokyung Lee, The key is to open the smart mobile medical devices healthcare market, DIGIeco Report : Issue & Trend, pp.01~10, 2014.03.
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Medicine meets engineering, R&D KIOSK, No.13, 2014. 11.
- Jinsoo Lee, Digital healthcare platform and major industry trend, KHIDI Brief, Vol.140, 2014. 09.
- The medical device industry and Advocacy, Global consumer trends and practices of digital healthcare services, KHIDI Brief(Medical Equipment‧IT Health) Vol.1-2, Vol.140, 2014. 10.
- Seungmin Lee, Internet of Things application of the healthcare industry trends and prospects, KHIDI Brief, Vol.145, 2014. 10.
- Yunsup Choi, Conditions of Healthcare - IT Services Success, http://platum.kr/archives/20648.
- Seongwoo Kim, Seungchul Shin, Development of Mobile Healthcare System using ECG Measurement, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol.18, No.08, pp.2008~2016, 2014.08. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2014.18.8.2008
- Myungsook Cho, Mira Song, Mira Jang, Evaluation of the bar Code Medication Adminstration and Blood transfusion System in a Tertiary Hospital, Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Adminstration, Vol.18, No.01, pp.23~32, 2012. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.1.23
- Jehan Choi, Byungdon Jeon, and Youchung Chung, UHF RFID Tag Antenna for a Blood Bag and BIS(Blood Information System), Journal of The Institute of Electronic engineering of Korea, Vol. 48, No.1, pp.102~107, 2011. 01.