- Volume 19 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Robust Backstepping control of IPMSM Using PID Integral Sliding Mode
PID 적분슬라이딩모드를 이용한 IPMSM의 강인한 백스테핑제어에 관한 연구
- Received : 2015.05.28
- Accepted : 2015.06.30
- Published : 2015.08.31
In this paper, robust backstepping controller for IPMSM is proposed based on the PID integral sliding mode control. Because of the unmatching condition of load, the sliding mode control is difficult to be used for IPMSM without backstepping. However, the backstepping control has the difficulty of deriving error dynamics which is derived by differentiating the previous input. This difficulty is avoided by adopting PID as a nominal controller for the integral sliding mode control. The proposed controller can be achieved easily by adding integral sliding controller to the conventional PID controller.
IPMSM;Backstepping;Integral Sliding Mode;Robust PID
- H. J. Shieh and K. K. Shyu, “Nonlinear sliding-mode torque control with adaptive backstepping approach for induction motor drive,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 380-389, Apr. 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/41.753777
- M. A. Rahman, D. M. Vilathgamuwa, N. Uddin, and K. J. Tseng, “Nonlinear control of interior permanent-magnet synchronous motor,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Applicat., vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 408-416, Mar./Apr. 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2003.808932
- V. I. Utkin, Sliding modes and their application in variable structure systems, Moscow, Mir Publishers, 1978.
- J. Y. Hang, W. Gao, J. C. Hung, "Variable Structure Control : A Survey " IEEE Trans. On Ind. Elec., vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 2-22, Feb. 1993. https://doi.org/10.1109/41.184817
- V. Utkin and J. Shi, "Integral sliding mode in systems operating under uncertainty conditions," in Proc. 35th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Kobe, Japan, pp. 4591-4596, Dec. 1996.
- Vadim Utkin, Jurgen Guldner and Jingxin Shi, Sliding Mode Control in Electromechanical Systems, CRC Press LLC. pp.234-239, 1999.
- Vadim Utkin, Jurgen Guldner and Jingxin Shi, Sliding Mode Control in Electromechanical Systems, CRC Press LLC., pp. 234-239, 1999.
- W. J. Cao and J. X. Xu, “Nonlinear integral-type sliding surface for both matched and unmatched uncertain systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 1355–1360, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAC.2004.832658
- PARK S. K., AHN H. G., "Robust optimal controller design with novel sliding surface", IEEE Proc Control Theory Appl, vol. 146, no. 3, pp. 242−246, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-cta:19990436
- Ging Gao, Gang Feng, "Robust H-infinity Control for Stochastic T-S Fuzzy Systems via Integral Sliding-Mode Approach"' IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 22, no.4, pp. 870-881, Aug. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TFUZZ.2013.2277732
- S. S. Yang and Y. S. Zhong, "Robust speed tracking of permanent magnet synchronous motor servo systems by equivalent disturbance attenuation," IET Control Theory, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 595-603, Apr. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-cta:20060165
- Y. X. Su, C. H. Zheng, and B. Y. Duan, "Automatic disturbances rejection controller for precise motion control of permanent-magnet synchronous motors," IEEE Transactions, Industrial Electronics, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 814-823, June 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2005.847583
- Yansheng Yang, Changjiu Zhou, "Robust Adaptive Fuzzy Control for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Servomotor Drives," International journal of intelligent systems, vol. 20, pp. 153-171, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1002/int.20060
- M. A. Rahman, D. M. Vilathgamuwa, N. Uddin, and K. J. Tseng, “Nonlinear control of interior permanent magnet synchronous motor,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Applicat., vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 408-416, Mar./Apr. 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.2003.808932
- C. K. Lin, T. H. Liu, and S. H. Yang, “Nonlinear position controller design with input-output linearization technique for an interior permanent magnet synchronous motor control system,” IET Power Electr., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 14-26, Mar. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-pel:20070177
- M. Nasir Uddin and M. Azizur Rahma, “High-Speed Control of IPMSM Drives Using Improved Fuzzy Logic Algorithms,” IEEE transactions on industrial electronics, vol. 54, no. 1, Feb. 2007.
- F. J. Lin, C. K. Chang, and P. K. Huang, “ FPGA-based adaptive backstepping sliding-mode control for linear induction motor drive,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 1222-1231, July. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2007.900553